Lartisan?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
Iv just looked at the programme guide, its showing Lartisan perfume, Oh no, is that French lad here? Im getting butterflies, all a fluttering in my tummy. Is it him? Oh I don't think my nerves will stand it. Is he waiting in the wings in the green room? Oh !

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH its him. MY Florian. He is mine.

No he's not he's mine - so keep your mitts off :smirk: TBH I'd be more interested in getting my hands on a free bottle of Premier Figuier rather than the contents of his undercrackers.

No he's not he's mine - so keep your mitts off :smirk: TBH I'd be more interested in getting my hands on a free bottle of Premier Figuier rather than the contents of his undercrackers.

Thank heavens for that. Its a long time since I put the gloves on!

What an hour, my ears are ringing with his frisky accent, had to take my sleeping pill early, calm down my shattered nerves. He was a knockout wasn't he.

Thank heavens for that. Its a long time since I put the gloves on!

What an hour, my ears are ringing with his frisky accent, had to take my sleeping pill early, calm down my shattered nerves. He was a knockout wasn't he.

Is that a euphemism for something?

Me too! Imagine him reading some passionate/dirty book to you, Oh!!!!!!!! Mind you , he could read the ingredients in a recipe and still have me trembling.

I could barely hold a cup of tea when Florian was speaking. I am a French speaker but I would want to listen to his English! How Handsome? Too Handsome, me thinks.

Steady on Tristar. It might be after the watershed but please think carefully what you post for your own sake. Enjoy watching the guy by all means but leave out the special effects. Remember its a forum not a dating site so think of yourself and post carefully.

Well I missed him, so I am not sure what the fuss is about, but then I am surrounded by French men who love to try out their English on me so I know what you mean.

What you probably don't realise though, is that the French think English people speaking French is as sexy as what the English think about the French speaking English.

Sorry you will have to read that sentence slowly!

Well I missed him, so I am not sure what the fuss is about, but then I am surrounded by French men who love to try out their English on me so I know what you mean.

What you probably don't realise though, is that the French think English people speaking French is as sexy as what the English think about the French speaking English.

Sorry you will have to read that sentence slowly!

They obviously haven't heard me speaking French then.
Le chat est dans le jardin.
In a Lancashire accent......

I don't mind listening to French being spoken, but can't stand listening to English being spoken with a French accent, I just find it irritating beyond belief.

Latest posts

Back