Laura Geller Make Up TSV 14/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On a slight tangent, anyone know what has happened to the previous Laura geller tsv 3rd drop? The one with the Tahitian body compact?

I've just received a despatch email for this third drop.
Clicking on the link it just says, on the Hermes site, order placed though, nothing about it being at the hub etc.

I too have just had a despatch email. When I clicked on the link it looks like there is one available to buy at TSV price in TAN so if anyone wants Tahitian glow and b&b in tan go check it out quick. Item number 215459.

Mine too! Looks good, and a good price. Though I am now swimming in a sea of balance and brighten! Hope to stun everyone with my brown legs...

It comes with a spongy power puff thing, though I splashed out on big body brush from super drug.

Re brush: just had a play with the body Tahitian glow, and actually the supplied pad is perfect for the job, better than my new brush...... Great product, subtle sun kissed look

My third drop has just arrived. The lip thingy looks the best of the colours for me but it doesn't give much colour. It's very wet isn't it?
Hoping the bronze helps my milk bottle legs.

Don't like the lipstick or the blusher, far too dark. I will see what the presentation is like as i do fancy trying balance + Brighten for a change.

TSV coming up, do you people who went to the beauty bash know what it is? In my opinion she does the best blushes but the rest of the products are not so good.

Like some of this range but gave away most of the last kit as didn't use them!

Really dislike brown lipsticks... they always seem very draining when I wear them. I just don't need this anyway as I've several B&B I'm working through, have loads of eyeshadows and blushes etc.

L Geller B&B is super and use it all the time! Not a big make up wearer so this fits the bill! I find B Minerals too dry and talcum like lol!

My third drop has just arrived. The lip thingy looks the best of the colours for me but it doesn't give much colour. It's very wet isn't it?
Hoping the bronze helps my milk bottle legs.

Mine arrived last Friday too, and I'll be honest I haven't had the time to look at it properly.

I am however giving away the lip tint as part of my sister in law's 21st birthday present because I kept the first one and you're right it's very wet. It's not for me at all.

Laura Geller 7 Piece For the Love of Chocolate Cosmetic Collection
Item Number: 214977
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.00
P&P £4.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £11.50

In rosy hazelnut, chestnut and cocoa hues, this delectable seven-piece cosmetics collection by Laura Geller features the best-selling Balance n Brighten power foundation, which helps to mask unevenness, blur imperfections and leave your skin looking flawless, plus two brand new, just-for-QVC blush and lipstick shades, an eyeshadow palette, and much more. A sumptuous set that combines the artistry of cosmetics and chocolate to offer delicious-looking make-up in rich, autumnal shades.

Beautifully baked - Laura Geller's renowned baked products are formulated from liquid or cream pigments that are blended together and baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished by Italian artisans.

A gorgeous gift - beautifully packaged in a gift-box, this covetable collection would make a special gift for make-up lovers - with no wrapping required!

Shade options:

Porcelain: very fair skin that burns easily, with pink undertones
Fair: fair skin with neutral undertones
Medium: medium skin with cool undertones
Tan: Mediterranean skin in olive to tan tones, with yellow undertones
Deep: olive to deep skinned women of colour, with yellow undertones

Contains:

1 x Balance-n-Brighten (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep - with a smooth, silky texture, this baked powder foundation is created with swirls of soft tan and cream, and is designed to reduce the appearance of redness or sallowness and create an even, luminous finish. Formulated with mineral oil, centella asiatica and white tea, and is paraben free
1 x Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g) - in a new Cherry Truffle (dusky rose shimmer) shade. This baked long-wearing formula gives your skin a smooth, gorgeous flush. Formulated with centella asiatica and white tea extracts, and is paraben free
1 x Iconic Baked Sculpting Lipstick (3.8g) - in a new Chocolate Raspberry (warm brown-rose) shade - a lightweight, long-wearing formula that saturate your lips with creamy, vibrant colour, with a curved bullet for easy, single-swipe application
1 x Color Drenched Lip Gloss (5.5ml) in Café Au Lait (creamy rose pink) - a high-pigment, non-sticky formula designed to give full-coverage, high-shine colour, and infused with a subtle coffee aroma. Formulated with emollient oils and vitamin E
1 x 6-Shade Eyeshadow Palette (10g) in Mocha - six blendable, complementary shades in vanilla, creamy pink, dusky pink, mauve, chocolate and violet. Creamy matte eyeshadows in smooth cubes of pressed powder
1 x Retractable Brush - designed specifically for Laura Geller's baked complexion products, each synthetic bristle has a gentle wave that allows it to readily pick up powder and cleanly deposit it on the skin for a flawless finish, perfect for all-over face powders and blush
1 x Eyeshadow Brush - synthetic, densely pack bristles with a domed top for full and precise coverage

How to apply:
Baked Balance-n-Brighten Foundation:

Sweep all over your face in place of foundation for an even glow
Alternatively, layer over your favourite base for fuller coverage

Blush-n-Brighten:

Using a brush, apply onto the apples of your cheeks, blending up towards the hairline

6-Shade Eyeshadow Palette:

Pick up colour with the Eyeshadow Brush and sweep over your lids, blending into the socket line
Mix deeper and lighter tones for a natural-looking smokey eye

Iconic Baked Lipstick:

Apply directly onto your lips
Blot with a tissue and reapply if needed

Color Drenched Lip Gloss:

Apply over your lips. Do not blot

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214977

They seem to be pushing the price that was normally around £39-42 for a LG TSV and trying to sweeten the pill with the EPs.

Latest posts

Back