Laura Geller TSV 01/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really really want the eyeshadows and the lip stains in all the kits, but not interested in anything else and £44 is a bit much for just that. I have plenty of mascara and brushes, in 2 of the auto deliveries it is a brown eyeliner (yawn) and it will take forever to get through 1 of the highlihter duos, never mind 3 (I would have thought different shades would be available in the auto deliveries).
Think i will keep an eye out in ebay for the eyeshadow and lip stain.

I can see myself doing the same.
I like the brown eyeliners, the eye palette and want to try the lips, but the rest would be wasted.
I will spend less on ebay.

The second two auto deliveries are fatally flawed - that horrible highlighter, black eyeliner, cobalt and peach eyeshadows. No! No! No!

They also sell eye shadows of this size at around £18 each, but sometimes they put out a single item that also comes in a set to give people price comparison in favour of a set. I hope this it's the latter.

Woo hoo! I'm saving money this week. Disappointing Nails Inc & Laura Geller. I usually get conned into the ADs but my money is safe. This time...

I've just looked through all of LG offerings - nothing tempts me.
I'm safely stocked up on B&B from previous TSVs and so can give a miss to a few coming TSVs, unless the offer is too tempting.
I nearly didn't get the TSV with the Gelato Highlighter and didn't take to it at first, but I grew to love it now and prefer it to blushers (for now).

It's up on the website currently (single and Auto Delivery) but it's over-priced for what's included. Those lip crayons all come up too blue on me, even the orangey-peach one from a previous TSV looks Barbie pink on me, so those three colours would not suit me if they do the same.

Whilst I didn't think it would be as cheap as £25,the actual price with postage is huge.I only really wanted the eye shadow and lip pencil.even the lip pencil I could take or leave really.I wont be buying it either then.I'm not really into b and b....another item I can take or leave so that didn't really affect my decision anyway.I'll try and look for the eye shadow from this tsv kit on ebay,but tbh high street makeup is so good now,I'll probably get over it quite quickly lol.its just that I have a Laura green from another kit and its my all time fav.she doesn't do many greens.

Sarah Jagger needs to do her homework! She's said, repeatedly (and no correction from Ali Young) that the dulce de leche highlighter (the other half of the supersize with the french vanilla) has never been seen before. Wrong!! Anyone who bought the Baked Stackables will already have dulce de leche: it came in the box with the honey lavender and toasted coconut...

This kit doesn't appeal to me. Too much shimmer in the eyeshadows.

I'm baffled by the fact that in each autodelivery there will be the same supersize split highlighter. Normally the highlighter lasts for absolutely ages (unless you're trowelling it on, Ali...), so I would expect it to still be going strong for months. They could have put other colours in for the highlighters, surely?

Last edited:
I notice AY is wearing her Land Girl outfit again and at the beginning of the launch she jumbled up all her years. She said the next delivery is November 2014 and then February 2015. I think she`s been sucking on the Pinot Noir and I don`t mean the lippy !

I don't get what's with these dungarees Ali's been wearing recently. She was wearing them on Friday night beauty with a different top underneath.

I don't get why so many presenters, when not presenting QVC clothing, appear on air in outfits which are really not suitable for on air.

The other night on a clearance show Debbie Flint was head to ankle in black - but with those flipping white peeptoe wedges. Surely they're available in black, or taupe?
There's Jill with her hideous "shoulder" tops, and now Ali channeling her inner farmer on air.

Did I hear correctly whilst the eyshadow duos were being demonstrated ? AY called herself a "makeup artiste ??? " Errrr I don`t think so love !

Did I hear correctly whilst the eyshadow duos were being demonstrated ? AY called herself a "makeup artiste ??? " Errrr I don`t think so love !

She seems to be doing that a lot lately. Every time I do here it, I have to change my knickers. Before shows QVC should put up a warning, perhaps even start selling Lady Tena.:mysmilie_50:

Yes she's said it a few times, she's also called herself a qualified nail technician too, shame she wasn't a dentist technician, she could've done something with those teeth.

Oh dear that eyeshadow palette looks lovely but I need a bigger house if I get any more make up.

With a bit of creative thinking Laura & QVC could have replaced the highlighter in the later drops with a split blusher for November and a Balance & Bronze in the Spring, or some other incentive to keep the AD going.

Latest posts

Back