Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if it's the names that LG gives to her collections, they sound not only edible, but yummy, and the packaging is like a box of chocolates, especially the upcoming TSV, very clever advertising. And the cream colour of the pots is an "edible" colour, think coffee with cream. The coffee collection was a piece of art, but I didn't like the products so returned it. I like the packaging so much that I buy two TSVs and keep one untouched as a collection but may use it in future. I'm hoping to go for just one TSV this time.

Yes they are edible! And Laura is so lovely, and she always says it goes on like a cream, and I fall for it.There is no doubt that the quality is very good. It just doesn't suit me or my skin but I wish it did! Mally on the other hand suits skin like mine perfectly.

Having said that I still use Laura Geller Eye Spackle every single day, and I would buy her regular spackle again when my Mally one runs out as it's fab. Que a Mally Primer in the next TSV.....

Thank you, Autumn for that video link.

The brush looks beautiful, and I can always find a home for spackle.
But I refuse to waste money on the BnB again - none of the colours suit my skin :envy:
The gloss will be too pale, the shadows are too cool to suit me, and the blush... Can't see if it is shiny, or not (hate the shiny ones!)

So I guess I am safe. All I need to do is keep an eye out for spackle and brush on eBay, and I'll save myself about £20.

Excellent!

None of the B&B shades suit me perfectly either Crinkly, I'm in between porcelain and fair, but I do a very light dusting with a fan brush and it looks more natural this way. I also buy the both shades, for example, last TSV I fought in Fair, this time I shall go for Porcelain, I can also mix them, but normally I use fair on my forehead and porcelain on the rest of my face as it matches the colour of the skin on my neck but Fair doesn't. I also use the Fair in summer on its own and Porcelain the rest of the year.

Decisions, decisions.... I am close to needing a new balance and brighten but was wondering if anyone else did anything similar on the high street. I was thinking of trying something else, I am tempted by a few of the guerlain products from the dreaded high street.
Thing is by the time I buy B&B ( if I were to stick with it) I might as well buy the TSV even though the eye shadow will never be used

Time to make up my mind I think

When i wear B&B i can't see any difference to my face but i love the concept of it.

Me too and it's the same with Bare Minerals. I tell myself that it is because my skin is already flawless :)

I tell myself a lot of auld shite :mysmilie_17:

Wow, looks gorgeous. I would use every one of those items, so a big yes from me. Love the Navy liner / shadow shade and the blusher. Who am I kidding, I love all of it. Hope it's a good price and easy pays.

If it's on easy pay I know I will end up getting it then in a couple of months I will be at a counter in the high street looking at the guerlain again and I will end up buying something from there too.

I really must stop all this beauty stuff addiction, I have bought 10 Essie nail polishes in two days from boots already this month and we are only two days into it..damn that shop!

I may buy it for everything bar the B&B,would anyone want to buy it off me?
I could then buy the correct colour.

It looks good! Does anyone know if it's a retractable brush? I'm hoping it's this one -

http://www.laurageller.com/store/brushes/products/retractable-angled-kabuki-brush

347c0d47cd014b38a9b7dc2f0d4138ac-450x450.png

It is a retractable brush but I don't own this particular one but the regular one.
I think that to buy it on it's own is too expensive ($29) but people say that the money is nothing for the quality it is. I'm a bit sceprical about the price but not the quality, Laura never dissapoints, we shall see.

I have a similar brush to that but not angled. It's a retractable, chunky Kabuki brush that I think was included with the supersize bronze n'brighten but Q have not stocked that for a while. You may be lucky on ebay.

I know that I don't need it but that doesn't stop me liking the look of the new brush!!!

Looking at the You Tube clip, the eyeshadow looks very similar to the one in the last TSV. Does anyone know if it's the same?

понравились Акация и Мимоза;729835 said:
I know that I don't need it but that doesn't stop me liking the look of the new brush!!!

Looking at the You Tube clip, the eyeshadow looks very similar to the one in the last TSV. Does anyone know if it's the same?
It's not he same FedUp, the last one was two brown shades and silver (the one on the left)

IMG_2591.jpg

Latest posts

Back