Laura Geller TSV 31/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the Sunswept 1.8g on ebay the other day and it arrived today. I think it's okay as a blush but I like it more all over face.
I'd say it's a cross between Etherial Rose, Tahitian Glow and may be Bronze and Brighten, But the Sunswept is shimmery when the Bronze and Brighten is more matte. It has a lot of pink and some brown

Sunswept

IMG_1039.JPG

It looks very tempting .... a pretty collection ... I only just bought the Bare Minerals TSV but I do like B&B and I would use all the other items too .... my QVC addiction seems to be getting out of control again!

Very likely to get this, although the blush/highlighter does look very pale. Shame we never get the bronzey ones in the summer! Glad it comes complete with brushes too.

Liking the look of the tsv, I have always liked her brushes but wish she would include the retractable brush for the b&b, talking of b&b, it lasts do long that by including them in every tsv I'm sure I'm not alone in having a pile of them

How much for that lip gloss? £24 + £2.95.... am I the only one that thinks that's pricey?

Do we know how much the tsv will be? I hope that listing some items individually isn't a ploy to bump up the tsv price whilst telling us about the fortune we'll be saving by not buying the items separately. Cynical, moi?

Hmm you might be right about that... how much do, for instance, LG lip glosses normally sell for?

Prices are getting silly for single items on par with YSL or chanel, i know what i would rather buy. I think my days shopping from Q are numbered unless they get real with their £££££££.

They very often list the separate parts of a beauty TSV in this way. It's used to justify the apparent "saving" of the TSV. I wonder whether they have more than a handful of the single items. When they end up in the clearance section they can deduct a couple of quid and still make a tidy profit.

They used to do that with Smashbox TSVs, individual items and I would think ,"Yeah right, my bum is a plum!"

How much are MAC lip glosses now?????? Better than these I bet and they actually have good colour pay off too. Not just the hint of colour which never actually shows on my lips.

I wont buy a lot of LG now because of the price....if I see something I desperately like I may buy it from ebay but I dont really like buying cosmetics from there

Latest posts

Back