Laura Geller TSV 31/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd planned to order two, one medium and one tan, as I use the tan this time of year when I've got, well, a tan, and a medium for in the winter, but by the time I got up and switched on the tan was already wait list, and I don't want someone else's throwback (what's the point of wait list if they keep banging on about how they've no more stock blah blah blah... do they think we're daft?). I must admit I was a bit surprised the tan had gone first, I thought if any went it would be the porcelain as they never seem to have as much stock of that. S I've just ended up with one. Bah.

Did someone write, was it really me? Was I going for this NO, No, No? switched on the repeat this a.m & now have the TSV winging it's way over to sunny Manchester (well wet @ the moment) I like the B&B & have enough eyeshadows/blushers but am a sucker for lip gloss.There-- I am now convinced I have a bargain.Luckily I am heading for NY this Autumn & could go in to the LG studio as the B&B does vary even within the same shade.No doubt will do that as well! I wish Laura would do a duo of the large size B&B & a matching smaller one for travelling/carrying in handbag etc.

I think the lippie is the only thing I won't use. Lucky you going to visit the shop SF - I'm just topside of Mcr by the way *waving*

I've ordered it and I didnt think I wouldI thought I may if it on easypay,so that swung it too.It does seem as though I will use it and I think its quite a good price compared to other TSV's that dont provide brushes.I always think a LG set (and a kipling tsv come to that as well) always is roughly £39 something bringing it to around £44/£45 with postage.

The blush scares me a bit - but at least as others have said it is a tsv with colour.I just need to remind myself with lauras blushers that you need such a light hand!!! I love her honey dip - It can be quite dark and sparkly on me but its looks amazing on holiday or with a tan.Today I'm wearing her boysenberry (sp) which I forgot I had...a tsv does this...it makes me dig out all my LG!!!

I bought my tsv at midnight.I was only up because I'm on school holiday.Im not really into beauty so AY is a presenter I rarely see.My god she made the presentation hard to watch.I wanted to listen to laura - AY continually gave the hard sell and interrupting to do so.how different and calmer this hour has been with ch.

That's why I've ordered it, I'm very pale with black hair so all these browny neutrals make up TSV's are a waste of time for me, it's so nice to see something bright and suitable for us "English roses" (I hate that phrase but couldn't think of a better one!) I hope Q take note as its selling out mega quickly, there's obviously a demand for it.
Well mine is showing as shipped now :)
I would love to know how they decide what order to send orders out in, I ordered yesterday (thanks to someone putting the details on here) and its still showing in process

SF Sephora carry a good range of LG I can't recommend you visit there strongly enough whilst in NYC

Sephora stopped selling Laura Geller a few years ago, I always stocked up when I was in the states, was really disappointed when they stopped!!

They sell Laura Geller at Ulta stores, but there are none in Manhattan. You could order from the Ulta site and get them shipped to you though. Ulta also sell Mally and Mally has a counter at Henri Bendel.

Does anybody know if the B&B in the TSV is the SPF version?

I'd hazard a guess that it's the non-spf version since it wasn't mentioned. I never got to try it and seems to have vanished without trace after only a couple of airings.

Anyone finding the blushes too pigmented should try them with a fan brush, it makes such a difference. Ecotools new one is lovely, it only picks up a tiny bit of product so its perfect for pigmented blush and highlighters : )

I've ordered it and I didnt think I wouldI thought I may if it on easypay,so that swung it too.It does seem as though I will use it and I think its quite a good price compared to other TSV's that dont provide brushes.I always think a LG set (and a kipling tsv come to that as well) always is roughly £39 something bringing it to around £44/£45 with postage.

The blush scares me a bit - but at least as others have said it is a tsv with colour.I just need to remind myself with lauras blushers that you need such a light hand!!! I love her honey dip - It can be quite dark and sparkly on me but its looks amazing on holiday or with a tan.Today I'm wearing her boysenberry (sp) which I forgot I had...a tsv does this...it makes me dig out all my LG!!!

I bought my tsv at midnight.I was only up because I'm on school holiday.Im not really into beauty so AY is a presenter I rarely see.My god she made the presentation hard to watch.I wanted to listen to laura - AY continually gave the hard sell and interrupting to do so.how different and calmer this hour has been with ch.

The eye spackle swung it for me as I was looking to get some anyway (fantastic product for making eyeliner look good and last all day) and with the brushes it seems very good value. Quite agree AY was being very annoying!! I ordered this morning before watching any demonstrations so I could get the shade I wanted before it sold out. She kept butting in! Why get Laura to fly over 'the pond' if you don't let the woman get a word in edgeways. At one point Laura picked up the little brush and eyeshadow and was going to do a demo; really interested to see it but AY went off on another rant and it was lost. AY moved things on and it was finished. If she got less excited and drew breath for a second we might all learn something.

The brushes with the TSV are pretty small but the stiffer eyeliner brush works well with the baked products so unless you really need a long handle they'll work. I agree about the fan brush though, it helps to control the heavier pigmented blushes.

Laura and Mally are better when they're with a "normal" presenter, Alison just takes over and whatever useful info Laura might impart gets lost.

I would love to know how they decide what order to send orders out in, I ordered yesterday (thanks to someone putting the details on here) and its still showing in process

As QVC clearly don't pick and pack in order number, I think it will be around some sort of logistics rules (combination of postcode and carrier).

I've ordered it in the fair but don't have spackle for underneath. Hope that will be ok but really ordering for the other bits. Also no idea if the fair will suit me. I like LG she seems genuine and passionate. I trust her!

I don't always use a primer and it's fine, I think I prefer the New CID primer to Spackle but tbh there's not a significant difference. As long as your face isn't tacky from moisturiser or other face products you should be fine, oh and less is more.

maybe thats why lg is so popular she genuinely liked and nice people always get far in life:happy: that said i thought dg was a nice person and where is she lol

Looks like Laura won't be coming over so often. Introducing the UK make up artist who will be doing shows when Laura is unavailable. Sounds likes Laura will only be coming over for TSVs in future.

thats a shame -i think products loose their appeal,when they're on constantly.i actually think laura does so well because shes not on all the time! will a guest just mean its on more,or less of laura herself

Looks like Laura won't be coming over so often. Introducing the UK make up artist who will be doing shows when Laura is unavailable. Sounds likes Laura will only be coming over for TSVs in future.

Cynical me thought QVC are cutting down on flights now so less visits from American guests.

Latest posts

Back