Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ended up buying tan and medium. Just in the nick of time as a few hours later, it's on waitlist. This will be my first time using LG. Fingers crossed else will be making full use of their 'no quibble' guarantee.

Guerlain owned by LVMH, they have been dumping down on the fragrances for years.

The makeup is fabulous!

Thank you Donna - I didn't know that, I just read about the Louis Vuitton Hennessey parent company. with that in mind, I am sure they are not QVC bound! Yes, the cosmetic line is fantastic, and one of the few cosmeceuticals that do not aggravate my skin

I ended up buying tan and medium. Just in the nick of time as a few hours later, it's on waitlist. This will be my first time using LG. Fingers crossed else will be making full use of their 'no quibble' guarantee.
I ended up buying two Porcelain in addition to two Fair. Ouch!
Nearly bought the Supersize Bronze and Brighten.

Last edited:
I would not buy more than one TSV because before you know it another 'best one we have ever done' is on the screens and you want that one and the products last for ages. I think the TSV is great value but the individual item prices are getting over priced you could buy premium items for the same price from the dreaded high street.

I would not buy more than one TSV because before you know it another 'best one we have ever done' is on the screens and you want that one and the products last for ages. I think the TSV is great value but the individual item prices are getting over priced you could buy premium items for the same price from the dreaded high street.
I couldn't agree more, I only wanted two but not sure about shade, hoping to send two back when happy with the shade.

I agree miss molly. Hints earlier that there was another TSV in february. Better to have a change i reckon, specially as the eye / blush / highlight products last so long.

Think Ann Dawson is Franklin MarkII. the woman is unbearable. seems to be Q policy for presenters to keep spouting same old and not letting guests speak. so wanted to hear Laura, not big mouth!

I've bought one TSV and resisted the other products I liked.Some of them included an eyeshadow that was about £18 plus then P&P on top.I think thats a bit OTT,no matter how much I liked it - there will be another in the dreaded high street that I like as much I'm sure!!

I agree that how long will be before another *better than ever* TSV comes along?! I believe LG is back in Feb? Will there be another TSV then? (There has been in the past as I remember its always previously been around DS1's birthday) QVC know that the ones that contain the B&B are the most popular..I'm sure I can wait until the next TSV rather than part with my money now......

I agree miss molly. Hints earlier that there was another TSV in february. Better to have a change i reckon, specially as the eye / blush / highlight products last so long.
Yes, but some TSVs are not as good as others and I may give next one a miss. But will I?

I am always torn between buying just one and waiting till the next one comes along, or going mad. Today I went for the latter, but no regrets. I have passed up on several LG TSVs in the past - my rule of thumb is that I have to love at least 3 items. I passed up at least 3 TSVs in the last couple if years because I didn't like the colours. It is much easier for me to pass one up if I have a BnB in stock.

And today I knew I loved everything. The balance, the blush, all of it!

I love Laura shows normally. The ones I saw yesterday though she hardly got a word in.

I used to buy her TSV's, but the last one I bought was the Vanilla Nudes. Often it's the colours of the eyeshadows (pink) that put me off. This time I have also stopped using balance & brighten, as I realised the fair is too pale and the medium is too dark. I wish she did a "light". The highlighter is nice, but I could take or leave the lipgloss, and the blush and eyeshadows, although the right neutral toned, again both too dark and I would not use.

I'm doing very well this year. Last year and the year before I had the L'Occitane, the Elemis, the Bare Minerals, Laura Geller and smashbox TSV's. This year none! I am getting a couple of Emma Hardie ones though using my christmas easy pay code if it isnt on EP already and with the 12p postage. I am undecided on the Mally, I love the mascara, the eyeshadow sticks and the brown liners- but those lipstick/gloss look totally the wrong shades from the photo. Could give those away as gifts though so problem solved!

I like the diamond/crystal? lip earrings the models are wearing. Anyone know the make?
I think they are LG make since this is her logo. I want that red lips plastic ring LG wears on her shows and her nail polish. LG was also wearing a ring matching models earrings.

no regrets.
Nor me. What do I have to lose but P&P? This QVC slogan in now drummed in my head and if they say so I hope they will not close my account. I now have a lot of eek to return and have been searching the web how to do a consignment shipment to Q as I have read on this forum a few month ago.

Latest posts

Back