Leighton Denny TSV - 17/08/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks QVCPrincess. I do use Leightons undercover though. I wonder if maybe there's a technique to removing polish. Maybe the answer is just to stick to paler colours and give nails more of a rest between applying polish.

Hmmm, that's a really good price for 8 full size polishes plus base and top coat. I'm sensing there may be some minis in there, which i hate (can never get on with the mini brushes- whatever brand it is!) Didn't someone say that there are 4 different options and it won't be delivered 'all at once'? I wonder how that will work, very intriguing!
I can vouch for the corrector fluid btw, its amazing. Only problem I find with it is that the liquid seems to outlast the brush!!
Lucy xx

Hang on, I've just had a thought (scary I know)
The collection is called 12 piece
If there are 4 full size treatments plus trio buffer plus hoofstick plus 8 polishes then that makes 14 pieces doesn't it? Do you think that means we dont get all 8 polishes, maybe there are different options?
I am actually going to burst if i don't find out soon!

There is also a product called Bright and White which is a clearish polish with a sightly purple hue which makes yellowing nails looks more 'normal'. I think if you soak your fingers in a lemon juice/water solution it helps with the staining though I'm not sure what it does to your nails?!

Thanks QVCPrincess. I do use Leightons undercover though. I wonder if maybe there's a technique to removing polish. Maybe the answer is just to stick to paler colours and give nails more of a rest between applying polish.

Bea - good point re the remover - i hadnt thought of that, i love the OPI remover. Please try the buffing tip(using the trio buffer or similar) as i find this brightens my nailbed and leaves them looking really healthy - which is useless because i always use nail polish/lacquer!!?!! but would be great if i wanted to go "naked"!! Thanks for the replyx

Hang on, I've just had a thought (scary I know)
The collection is called 12 piece
If there are 4 full size treatments plus trio buffer plus hoofstick plus 8 polishes then that makes 14 pieces doesn't it? Do you think that means we dont get all 8 polishes, maybe there are different options?
I am actually going to burst if i don't find out soon!

NA as you said in a previous post someone on here(this thread) said that Leighton had said on Facebook that we wouldn't get all the colours delivered at once - sounds like Auto Delivery eh! Thanks for the review re the brush and corrector fluid - i want and i want it now:heart:

Hmmm, that's a really good price for 8 full size polishes plus base and top coat. I'm sensing there may be some minis in there, which i hate (can never get on with the mini brushes- whatever brand it is!) Didn't someone say that there are 4 different options and it won't be delivered 'all at once'? I wonder how that will work, very intriguing!
I can vouch for the corrector fluid btw, its amazing. Only problem I find with it is that the liquid seems to outlast the brush!!
Lucy xx

I found the same problem. I have bought a small cheap brush from a statinary dep suppose to be used for art. works really well :happy:

This is from Leighton's fb page, he's not giving much away though is he?....................

Leighton Denny: in the first option (of 4) there is 8 colours to choose from and many other things, 4 exclusive and 4 core range.... Viva La Diva, Just Perfect, Super Model and Creme De La Creme, that's as much as I am saying or QVC will be getting me in the office to see the head!!...LOL....XX

I'm defo getting if there's a full size Super model in there! :happy:

Supermodel Duo available now on QVC!

Supermodel Duo now available at QVC: http://tinyurl.com/38uj48z!!

Get stocked up before it sells out on screen tomorrow! Got mine, it's a great classic shade for those days when you want SOMETHING on your nails that doesn't clash with strong colours :happy::happy:

Hi Buttonmoon - I'm going to try the buffing tip from QVCPrincess. It might create a protective shield.

Hey Louise, on Facebook search for Leightondenny.com and then join the group. Leighton's Twitter id is Leighton_Denny.

Angela x

Thanks for that, Angela, I'll have a go now. Apparently, he sings like a canary about his tsvs! Great. This one sounds promising; I need more treatment products than varnishes to get my nails in condition to be able to wear the polishes.

Thanks for that, Angela, I'll have a go now. Apparently, he sings like a canary about his tsvs! Great. This one sounds promising; I need more treatment products than varnishes to get my nails in condition to be able to wear the polishes.

Took a kind recommendation from a previous thread in the drop to use nailtiques.
I have had really excellent sucess with the nailtiques 2 and also the 2+ purchased from ebay, hope that helps.

tbh, mini colours are better for me. I don't think I've ever come close to finishing a bottle of nail polish before it's gone off.

I hate minis,much prefer OPI,in any case.
I've got bottles of polish from the early day of QVC,probably 10 years or more & they're still perfect.

Latest posts

Back