Leighton Denny TSV - 17/08/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Leighton Denny TSV on Tuesday 17th August.

BUMP!! Anybody got any ideas what the TSV will contain,maybe the price and maybe if there are going to be easi-pays? Any detective work will be appreciatedxx

BUMP!! Anybody got any ideas what the TSV will contain,maybe the price and maybe if there are going to be easi-pays? Any detective work will be appreciatedxx

Sometimes Leighton's Facebook or Twitter give a few clues but; but so far nothing! It seems very few beauty TSVs end up on EasyPay ...

Leighton has said on his Facebook page that there's four options but that's all he'll say!! Oh the suspense!

Angela x

from what i can gather the tsv has 8 colours plus 'other stuff' in it, and that the 4 options won't be 'delivered all at once' - auto delivery perhaps?

can't wait for someone to get the details and pictures so we can have a sneeky peek....please?

Hey Louise, on Facebook search for Leightondenny.com and then join the group. Leighton's Twitter id is Leighton_Denny.

Angela x

However did you find such obscure cryptic ids? I never would have suspected them as being Leightons :drunk::happy::giggle:

Last edited:
Rather than start a new thread I'll just share this here if that's ok. I heard quite a long interview on the radio this morning with Nina, Leighton's model. Seems her hands are insured for around £100,000 per finger! She does all sorts of hand modelling and features as hand substitute for Kate Moss and many others. Her hands appear in lots of tv ads, for anything from domestos to jewellery. It was quite interesting.

The TSV is The 12 Piece Capsule Collection and the price will be £29.92

Sorry, no further details known, maybe some of you super sleuths can find out more!!!

More details:-

Colour and care for your nails with this Leighton Denny Collection. It showcases 4 new shades and 4 best selling polishes to take you from season to season. You can also maintain that salon quality finish with 4 full-size treatment products. There's Essential Remover to take off polish quickly, Undercover, a matte finish basecoat to create the perfect foundation, Crystal Finish , a hard wearing top coat, and Slick Tips to help moisturise nails and dry cuticles. Plus, keep those ridges at bay and cuticles tidy with the trio buffer and hoof stick.

Wonder if the 8 polishes are full size??!!!!

Last edited:
does sound good apart from the slick tips. I just could not get on with it. It made my cutilces really dry for some reason

Ooooh I fear my f.a.r.t.ing resolve - which has been strong as iron for months - may be sorely tested by this. I've had a problem with a sore finger for ages and as a result haven't worn polish, but it's healed now, surely that's a reason to celebrate with a new kit? :nod: Also I haven't really been able to apply polish recently as I've been running round after a mad three year old and found no matter what I did it was chipping within hours. But he's off to nursery in a few weeks and I will have a bit more time to myself. So again, more opportunities to get back to the days of glamour :nod:

Blimey, reading this back I see that the excuses I can come up with to justify a purchase know no bounds...:giggle::wink:

The TSV is The 12 Piece Capsule Collection and the price will be £29.92

Sorry, no further details known, maybe some of you super sleuths can find out more!!!

More details:-

Colour and care for your nails with this Leighton Denny Collection. It showcases 4 new shades and 4 best selling polishes to take you from season to season. You can also maintain that salon quality finish with 4 full-size treatment products. There's Essential Remover to take off polish quickly, Undercover, a matte finish basecoat to create the perfect foundation, Crystal Finish , a hard wearing top coat, and Slick Tips to help moisturise nails and dry cuticles. Plus, keep those ridges at bay and cuticles tidy with the trio buffer and hoof stick.

Wonder if the 8 polishes are full size??!!!!

Many Thanks Starlightx This TSV sounds good - hopefully the polishes will be full size, the price is good too(if they are full size polishes). I'm hoping the last TSV is a Love Surprise or a Hot Pick and on four easi-pays - i would love to try the "touching up" brush and liquid, quite a few reviewers on the QVC website have given this set five stars and mentioned that the brush and liquid have made a french manicure really easy.

Oh no. I saw the price and thought I don't need anything and wont bother.... but the undercover and crystal finish are must haves imo and they are about £18.00. So suddenly this is starting to look promising.
Thanks to qvc I started using polish regularly and enjoyed it but no matter what I did it discoloured my nails and I hated them without polish. So I have left them bare for a few months and they are nice and clean again and I don't want to be tempted. But I am. Any ideas how to stop staining please?

Oh no. I saw the price and thought I don't need anything and wont bother.... but the undercover and crystal finish are must haves imo and they are about £18.00. So suddenly this is starting to look promising.
Thanks to qvc I started using polish regularly and enjoyed it but no matter what I did it discoloured my nails and I hated them without polish. So I have left them bare for a few months and they are nice and clean again and I don't want to be tempted. But I am. Any ideas how to stop staining please?

Bea i prevent staining my nailbed by always using a basecoat - i also use the trio buffer(or similar) all over my nailbed before applying anything to my nails - i find this seems to prime my nailbed and prevents polish/lacquer chipping between manicures?

Latest posts

Back