Leighton Denny TSV 20thApril

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12: Thank You SCW :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_12: My money's definitely NOT safe! I love the bright colours.

Dear SCW,

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU! You've made some LD fans very happy! Thanks to your lucky 23" monitor too!!! LOL. I'd love to know how you find this stuff! Any chance I could become a trainee sleuth??

Many Thanks,
ZMH

Dear SCW,

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU! You've made some LD fans very happy! Thanks to your lucky 23" monitor too!!! LOL. I'd love to know how you find this stuff! Any chance I could become a trainee sleuth??

Many Thanks,
ZMH

haha there is really nothing to it like just need a lot of time and patient like as it can be quite annoying finding things and it not be the right item

but really youve all helped me to confirm this is the TSV with all the hints of the colours and stuff

Not interested at all. The colours are very "safe" aren't they with the exception of the orange which I don't like. I think the bag looks cheap and nasty too. x

Ditto! Was quite excited when I heard there would be a vanity case. I expected something more substantial than that cheap pink thing, my money is safe too.

The black mock croc case from the previous TSV was really nice and the perfect size to store the cable from my netbook. I do like a freebie bag or box but half the tine they're a bit naff or I've no use for them. That pink vanity case doesn't look great it has to be said.

SCW you're a star!

Ooooooo, am v excited about this I LOVE it! Love the colours love it all !
Thankyou so much SCW x

I see on FB that some ladies won't be supporting his TSV and he has taken it upon himself to delete all their messages?? Read it really quickly,so don't know the ins and outs - but boy they are not happy!! I remember him coming here (Im sure it was him!!) and getting a bit uppity.

I see on FB that some ladies won't be supporting his TSV and he has taken it upon himself to delete all their messages?? Read it really quickly,so don't know the ins and outs - but boy they are not happy!! I remember him coming here (Im sure it was him!!) and getting a bit uppity.

Obviously hasn't heard of freedom of speech. Or "you can't please all the punters all of the time". It's time to grow up LD. tut tut x

The gracious response would be to ask what they'd look for in their ideal TSV if this one isn't for them. Leighton needs a spin doctor.

Jude xx

His PR agency should be managing his Facebook profile. They should be getting a slap for that.

I think there was a thread on FB about the TSV with LD giving some clues and a lot of guesses and responses from people - when he was able to let the TSV out of the bag he deleted that whole thread not just some of the posts.

I understood that some people went a bit off thread,talking about his home town,other towns etc.. and it was along the lines of,if its not LD nail related...then bog off??!! (according to FB)

Ld owned by hammer holdings. Elmis is owned by Steiner. You'd think they were run by the same clowns though. Divas.

Elemis do their own PR in house. Leighton Denny has a PR agency. Facebook is dangerous territory and it can backfire quickly. Hitting the delete button isn't the answer.

K's PR is managed by the bloke at the pie shop next door I presume! :smirk:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back