Liz Earle Bracelet in Colour Cosmetics Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I've just sat and watched the Liz Earle Colour Cosmetics Show which I recorded from Tuesday night.....raced through most of it because I couldn't be doing with all the jabbering!! Just wondered if anyone else spotted Liz's rather nice bracelet and, if so, any idea where it's from please as I'm sure it won't be a QVC item?

Try and get a pic if you can, bloomon iphone does not have a flash plug thingy so can't see video

Liz often wears a starfish pendant and earrings and I am pretty sure they're by Kimberley Selwood but I don't think they were ever stocked by QVC. Didn't see the bracelet but it might be worth checking KSs own website to see if the bracelet is one of hers.

Liz often wears a starfish pendant and earrings and I am pretty sure they're by Kimberley Selwood but I don't think they were ever stocked by QVC. Didn't see the bracelet but it might be worth checking KSs own website to see if the bracelet is one of hers.

It doesn't look like a style from KS and I've had a quick peep on the Links website but couldn't spot it there either.

Big, big thanks to Nailprincess and Letz-be-avenue for pointing me in the right direction. Wished I hadn't looked now because I SO want one but wasn't expecting the price! :sad:

W-O-W, the government's missing out on a good thing here - they should do a recruiting drive from you forumites! MissMarple-|CSI-|NCIS-|SherlockHolmes-|Taggart-types available. Marcasite ring, FOUND! Bracelet, FOUND! LEarle Makeup refund policy, AMENDED! Well Done ... ;-)

I Spy ...

I spy with my little eye ... 2 NEWBIES. Letz-be-avenue and ElEll, b-i-g WELCOME to the forum and enjoy. Come on, you other lurkers, join us. We were newbies once, too! ;-) A wave of da paws from da Snarly

This thread seems to have generated a fair amount of interest judging by the number of views! Does anyone actually own this bracelet or might be tempted to buy? If so, could you let me know what it's like in real life please?

:mysmilie_504:

I really like it but don't own it. Neither will I be owning at that chuffing price for what is basically Veronese beads. Still lovely though.

There's a page about LE in today's Mail on Sunday magazine showing her treasured belongings, which includes the bracelet. It shows a pic and says:-

"This bracelet was my Valentine's Day present this year from Patrick. It was handmade by Masai beaders in Kenya, where we've had a home for over ten years. I wear it all the time to remind me of our happy times in the Great Rift Valley."

So now we know!!

Ah, Liz owns a house in the Rift Valley how sweet.

So just remember Liz Earle users, you bought it for her.:thinking: Perhaps you should write and ask her about time sharing it with you all.

Would I have to go while she's there? All those earnest looks could set off my paranoia and I'd have to hide my Pot Noodles (she's a bit fanatical about nutrition I suspect).

Jude xx

Bagsy the third week in February!

All those earnest looks could set off my paranoia and I'd have to hide my Pot Noodles (she's a bit fanatical about nutrition I suspect).

Jude xx
:mysmilie_15: This really tickled me cos I enjoy an illicit Pot Noodle occasionally too Jude!! :wink: I can picture us both scoffing a crafty one, hiding from the disapproving glare of Saint Liz. :mysmilie_61:

Ooh....I can feel the paranoia building so I'm orf to hide mine at the back of the cupboard...:bandit:

Latest posts

Back