Liz Earle EDP No15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love wearing perfume and never go out without some on,one of the perks of being a lady I think, being able to wear perfume! But it is funny that what smells nice on someone can smell revolting on yourself, as I have often found, I had a bottle of liz earle's newest scent for Xmas and whilst I like it, it is not long lasting,I do love Coco Mademoiselle,an oldie I know but it always makes me feel good.

Totally agree. I really wanted to like Tova signature. Others absolutely love it. I liked the way it smelt in the bottle, but on me... it smelt rank. On my mum.. smelt like furniture polish. I sent it back, sadly like every other Tova perfume I have tried.

Hoping I like the Lalique as no 30 day MBG...

We were flying home today (spent Christmas with my family) and I had plenty of time at the airport duty free. Stuck my nose into Chancel Coco pure perfume and nearly died and went to heaven. Most scents make me sneeze when I first put them on, mainly because of the alcohol, and this was absolutely divine.

Fell a little bit in love with Marc Jacobs Lola - an apple scent that for once doesn't go weird or cloying on me, but something I'd only wear in summer. I have a gift voucher for House of Fraser so I'll hit Belfast on Sunday and see what I can rustle up.

Chanel Coco Noir is my new favourite, it is so easy to wear, not cloying or headachy.it's lovely.

Ah the wonders of skin chemistry, without it we would all smell the same.

Craftology, I got my two gift sets in Belfast House of Fraser, 33% and 30% off. Chanel never do gift sets, they will make them up for you though.

Often wonder at perfume sold on Q- I have always returned them. I marvel at the rave reviews Tova gets, sometimes wonder if they would rave about it so much if they were blind sniffing it. Put some of the QVC range of smells in different, unmarked bottles and see who really likes them without the psychological effect of Tova or one of the presenters raving about how much they love it.

I don't mind trying out perfume from Q though, and make up as it's a sure way of trying it properly in the knowledge you can get your money back.

Latest posts

Back