Liz Earle Superskin TSV 21/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just noticed this but won’t let you go to the item when you click on it - I don’t know the items well enough to know what they are
1699652214228.png

Liz Earle 4 Piece Superskin Collection TSV 21/11/23

200ml Cleanse & Polish in Normal or Neroli RRP £33 + post
75ml Superskin Moisturiser (Natural Neroli Or Unfragranced) RRP £72 + post (based on the 50ml being £45)
50ml Superskin Night Cream RRP £48 + post
15ml Superskin Eye Cream RRP £45 + post

Total RRP £198 + post
This link is just showing other brands for me, not Liz Earle :unsure:

It’s showing on the TSV page but the link isn’t working…it’s £69.96 (not sure about the postage tho..)
IMG_1767.png

This is such a good deal.
Boots currently have 3 for 2 on LE and 20% off the 200ml C&P. But even with all that, I can’t get the items for less than £117.

This is such a good deal.
Boots currently have 3 for 2 on LE and 20% off the 200ml C&P. But even with all that, I can’t get the items for less than £117.
Put my name down for a set. Great value imo. Good sizes, lovely products ( even if i dont need anymore c&p)and no old stock to worry about. Using the neroli superskin serum at the mo and really like it. Shame that's not in it, but can't have it all!

I’ve just ordered a box set of superskin neroli moisturiser, eye cream and serum, all full sizes, direct from LE for £63.20, free p&p and a free small tube of superskin moisturiser. Normally £79, ( which I think is a good price anyway) but they have a 20% offer until Sunday.
Thats the whole point buying what you want rather than what QVC wants you to have.

Put my name down for a set. Great value imo. Good sizes, lovely products ( even if i dont need anymore c&p)and no old stock to worry about. Using the neroli superskin serum at the mo and really like it. Shame that's not in it, but can't have it all!
There’s a set with that serum in on LE website in the sale… but so much more expensive

I liked the Neroli C&P in a TSV last year.Already have the moisturiser & eye cream, not tried the night cream. Dithering ! Looking at other offers between LE & Boots!

Latest posts

Back