Liz Earle TSV - 02/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm considering it, as my son will use the c&p and the moisturiser,and am then considering the rest to split as presents - but it will depend on the price

I think a lot of LE fans on Facebook are going to be disappointed on Saturday with the contents of the tsv. They are all asking on the FB page if the haircare will be part of the tsv. The answer they were given was "Our tsv for this Saturday is still under wraps". Er no it isn't.

I went on their chat last night, partly to play detective....

Caroline was on and wouldn't give anything away (QVC are very strict with them apparently) - said it would be full of essentials and also things to give tlc to your skin during autumn. I asked if there was a bag or box but only found out that there would be bags and boxes during the day. The only thing about the 'suspect' item on here is that there doesn't seem to be enough items in it compared to normal TSVs, especially considering it's the Xmas one.

Apparently, all will be revealed on Qgossip and/or LE blog page before Sat.

its a 7 piece top to toe pampering collection with two sample sizes..... according to qvcs facebook :nod:

I email QVC and 221471 contains: 1x50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser Choice of Normal/combi, dry/sensitive or combi /oily,
1x200ml Cleanse & Polish,
1x50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic,
1x100ml Orange Flower Body Wash,
1x50ml Nourishing Botanical Body Cream,
150ml Eye Bright,
1x50ml Intensive Nourishing Treatment,
1x2ml Botanical Essence,
1x2ml Superskin Concentrate, 2x muslin cloths, 1x bag.
A Fabulous gift - essential Face products with a choice of your full size moisturiser.

It'll be about £39ish + the usual £4 odd P+P probably.
Dont think I'm going to bother this time tbh. I dont use the Eyebright or the Intensive Nourishing whatsit (I've some ofeach unused going spare if anyone's interested in buying them?)
Ive plenty of the moisturiser, the skin tonics only a little one and Ive moved onto A'kin for my cleanser.
Im off out to spend the money Ill be saving. :angel:

Sorry but I've found the Soap & Glory Fab Pore Cleanser very much like the feel of the old Cleanse and Polish. :giggle:

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

I'm passing on this one. Very disappointing for a Xmas TSV. Could do with some skin repair but it's not desperate and I'm sure there will be nicer Xmas selections on LE website (and p&p is cheaper plus you always get a mini sized item).

A month on and I'm still getting much better results using LE shampoo as my facial cleanser and body wash. Only need take 1 tube on hols with me plus it's lots cheaper :mysmilie_378:

Sorry but I think I will give this TSV a miss. I bought the haircare about two weeks ago and am getting on really well with it, but I already have enough of the cleanser/toner/eyebright/moisturiser/concentrate etc to be going on with.

I'm so over LE. Besides this is a mediocre TSV, especially considering it is the Christmas offering. Only really liked C&P but use Elemis Pro Radiance cleanser now.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

I'm passing on this one. Very disappointing for a Xmas TSV. Could do with some skin repair but it's not desperate and I'm sure there will be nicer Xmas selections on LE website (and p&p is cheaper plus you always get a mini sized item).

A month on and I'm still getting much better results using LE shampoo as my facial cleanser and body wash. Only need take 1 tube on hols with me plus it's lots cheaper :mysmilie_378:

He he:giggle: How do you first discover that shampoo makes a good face cleanser??!!
:happy:

He he:giggle: How do you first discover that shampoo makes a good face cleanser??!!
:happy:

I experimented :mysmilie_852: !!! Got the haircare and tried it, wasn't mega impressed with results (have persisted now and leave the conditioner in for better results along with a bit of Aveda serum) and thought, this seems quite smooth and gentle, I'll try it as an alternative to C&P as my skin suffered breakouts due to hormone medication. Absolutely no adverse reaction and my skin seems clearer and smoother!!!! Use it on my body too.....The conditioner doubles up as a body lotion too.

I mix and match a few bits of LE stuff or use them for extra 'remedies'. Give it a go !!!

if this is the Tsv - think I'm going to pass too.might as well just buy the stuff my son needs from john lewis as I've always done.not very exciting is it?!

I like this TSV. Yes, it's 'boring', but for me skincare IS boring but essential IYKWIM! As someone else said, no tiddly sizes and the essentials are all there. If the price is around £45 inc P&P, then I'll deffo go for it. I'm not looking for a special christmas LE TSV because the products are for me, not presents. The 'exciting' ones are L'Occitane and some of the cosmetics.

Latest posts

Back