Liz Earle TSV 10/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fragrance is so personal and individual.
I had some No 15, and I threw it away. Smelt like cheap body sprays teenagers wear. It was really cloying, and very sickly.
I like a nice subtle fragrance, which is why I tend to use body lotion rather than perfume.
I live Locitanne’s Shea body lotion, that has a gorgeous fragrance.

Some reviews have likened the No.1 fragrance to Clarins Eau Dynamisante, which I did used to love

I really didn’t like No 15 either. Smelt like the most vile, cheap aftershave on me. No1 is very eau de cologne smelling, 20 & 100 are more floral with 20 slightly the warmer of the two on me.

Many modern perfumes are just horrible, they say ones that don’t succeed trickle down to household items, air freshener, detergents etc. Think many of them should skip the expensive perfume stage & go straight there!

I remember when No 15 came out, a friend I met for lunch wore it and even brought the bottle in her bag. I swore it was a YSL men's perfume, sorry I cannot remember the name now? But, I swear it was the same!

No 1, I remember people saying it smelt like lemon Pledge, and damn it did. 🤣
Lucky it wasn’t number 2 😆😁

No 100 is a really nice floral, no 20 is nice too. I disliked no 15 - aniseed & cloying...headache. Never tried 1, I'd like to. I like Eau Dyn, but not lemon pledge. No 1 had a great nose behind it. I don't know which nose did 100 & 20.
Provided the relative doesn't hate florals, No 10 & 20 shouldn't offend her, or her nose. 20 is probably the younger of the2 bottles. They aren't floral like anais anais.

I have 20, 100 (went mad on one TSV ☺️) , No1 & Clarins Eau Dynamisante.
wanted to try them & don’t live anywhere near a store to test them. No 15 went straight back, didn’t like one little bit.
I don’t think No & Dynamisante are alike, No 1 is much sharper.

I think every teenager up to early 20a in the 70s up to the 80s wore Anais Anais. You can still get it, not expensive, but I just went off it at one point.

I just hated Dynasmisante, even won a full bottle at a Clarins counter and gave straight away to a friend. Weird but true Decleor had a perfume back in the 90s, it was really lovely.

Anais Anais! That takes me back, I used to wear it all the time.

CC
Yes I loved that,
I think every teenager up to early 20a in the 70s up to the 80s wore Anais Anais. You can still get it, not expensive, but I just went off it at one point.

I just hated Dynasmisante, even won a full bottle at a Clarins counter and gave straight away to a friend. Weird but true Decleor had a perfume back in the 90s, it was really lovely.
Yes its funny how immensely popular Anais Anais was in the day and the terrible way we all pronounced it, I loved it but like you just went off it, I remember Fiji buy Guy Larouche (I think) I think you can still get that too,

Ooh I remember the Decleor fragrances they were GORG. Center Parcs spas used to sell them along with Leighton Denny nail polishes. Speaking of which he still uses hand model Nina and is on TJC with his wares on Saturday!!! No I don’t work for him x

Any idea what price this is ?
I’m torn between this and the Loccitane big deal.
Not paying for both.

That Decleor perfume was my very first purchase from Q.
It was called Arome Tonique, and yes it was lovely. :)

Info

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1670596733378.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670596733378.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 91

The men's aftershave was divine wish I had bought a lorry load to dunk my hubby in.

Apparently it's £62.97 according to Caroline's Instagram and will be on three easy pays, postage £3.95
Think I'll pass. Christmas has to be the time for buying for others and not for me! Although I only buy for immediate family there's a few of them and I've spent up. Hope everyone else gets their choice if they are going for it.

CC

Liz Earle Fine Fragrance Botanical 4 Piece Face & Body Gift Collection
Item Number: 247326
QVC Price £122.00
Todays Special Value Price £62.97
P&P £3.95

Immerse yourself in the luxury of Liz Earle's botanical fragrance with this four-piece Face & Body Collection. Showcasing a stunning Botanical Essence Eau de Parfum, as well as a supersize, limited edition Rose & Bergamot Cleanse & Polish and a bodycare duo in the enticing scent Rosemary & Rock Rose, you can bathe yourself from top to toe in floral fragrance every day. The best part? It comes in a gorgeous gift box, ready to treat a loved one, or yourself, to some much-deserved TLC!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £129 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £62.97 plus P&P, you're saving £66.03.

All-over beauty - there's nothing like feeling beautiful from every angle, and this gorgeous collection boasts everything you need to help you feel just that, with iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Botanical Essence Eau de Parfum, plus body wash and body cream. These indulgent formulas will transform your daily routine into a cleansing and hydrating ritual of self care from top to toe, finishing it with heavenly botanical scents you'll simply love.

Choose your fragrance - created from the highest quality botanical extracts by leading perfumers, this is your chance to discover your own signature scent. Whether you prefer delicate florals or love something a little dark and sultry, you're sure to find something you'll simply love out of the four beguiling scents to choose from.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Gorgeous gifting - included with this collection is a beautiful gift box, so it's ready to present to a lucky loved one, whoever it may be!

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Fragrance notes:
No. 1:

• Top notes: bitter orange, Amalfi lemon, cardamom
  • Heart: lavender, coriander, geranium
  • Base notes: cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver

No. 15:

• Top notes: bergamot, cinnamon
  • Heart: cedarwood, Damask rose, cypriol
  • Base notes: Bourbon vanilla, tonka bean, amber

No. 20:

• Top notes: pink pepper, bergamot, rosewater, mandarin
  • Heart: Damask rose, carrot, jasmine samba
  • Base notes: amyris, sandalwood, vanilla bean

No. 100:

• Top notes: mandarin, clove, freesia
  • Heart: ylang-ylang, rose-scented geranium, gardenia
  • Base notes: vetiver, cypress, sandalwood

Contains:

• 1 x Botanical Essence (50ml) - made from the highest quality botanicals by leading perfumers, to produce a fine fragrance that offers an exceptional sensorial experience
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (250ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - a rich gel body wash formulated to cleanse your skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Containing naturally derived foaming agents from soap bark extract, plus borage oil, echinacea extract and vitamin E. Infused with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose
  • 1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream (200ml) - this fast-absorbing and hydrating body cream helps the skin to stay feeling soft, smooth and moisturised throughout the day. Enriched with borage oil, shea butter, echinacea extract and vitamin E, and fragranced with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose

Latest posts

Back