Liz Earle TSV 10/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm. I haven’t bought any LE for yonks, but I’m seriously considering this one. I do like the No 15 and if actually use all the other products for a change. I mean I don’t need any perfume as I’m swimming in Shay & Blue but frankly since when did that make any difference… 🤷‍♀️

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £129

Botanical Essence 50ml £57 at Q cost £29.56
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 250ml £32 to balance to £129 quoted cost £16.60
Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Wash 200ml £20 at Q cost £10.38
Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream 200ml £20 at Q cost £10.38

Total £129 cost £66.92 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP on prices direct.

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £129

Botanical Essence 50ml £57 at Q cost £29.56
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 250ml £32 to balance to £129 quoted cost £16.60
Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Wash 200ml £20 at Q cost £10.38
Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream 200ml £20 at Q cost £10.38

Total £129 cost £66.92 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP on prices direct.
The Rosemary and Rock items are often sold off in the LE outlet section for similar prices….

Hmmm. I haven’t bought any LE for yonks, but I’m seriously considering this one. I do like the No 15 and if actually use all the other products for a change. I mean I don’t need any perfume as I’m swimming in Shay & Blue but frankly since when did that make any difference… 🤷‍♀️
Same here. I haven’t been tempted by LE or L’Occitane TSVs for well over a year, but I have succumbed to the L’Occy big deal. Much more tempting for me than shedloads of hand wash bulking out the TSVs, as I love their Shea body lotion and hand cream. Anyway MB have me on hand wash! Now sorely tempted by this. I do like No1 and 100 for a fresh everyday scent. I have No 15 but not opened it. I have far far too many bottles of fragrance but still, such a good offer…….

Had to laugh at one item, on Q's app 247786 the hand repair set, they have actually crossed out the previous price and added an extra 10p to it, how stupid

Same here. I haven’t been tempted by LE or L’Occitane TSVs for well over a year, but I have succumbed to the L’Occy big deal. Much more tempting for me than shedloads of hand wash bulking out the TSVs, as I love their Shea body lotion and hand cream. Anyway MB have me on hand wash! Now sorely tempted by this. I do like No1 and 100 for a fresh everyday scent. I have No 15 but not opened it. I have far far too many bottles of fragrance but still, such a good offer…….
Me too, I went for the L'occitane big deal and am waiting for the superskin big deal that I caved in on, but the tsv today is easy to resist for me. I also have a decent sized collection of fragrance I need to get through!

Had to laugh at one item, on Q's app 247786 the hand repair set, they have actually crossed out the previous price and added an extra 10p to it, how stupid

Me too, I went for the L'occitane big deal and am waiting for the superskin big deal that I caved in on, but the tsv today is easy to resist for me. I also have a decent sized collection of fragrance I need to get through!
I missed out on the super skin big deal. fuming.

I missed out on the super skin big deal. fuming.
I thought it would be despatched next week but its arriving today I think, according to Evri, had their notification before Q. Really glad I went for it as my skin has been playing up lately so hope it may help. Sorry you missed out. Have to say Evri and Q have been very efficient in getting stuff to me lately

Found it below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213-223349_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213-223349_Gallery.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20221213-223330_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213-223330_Gallery.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 66
It was sent to my email address. I think it’s on their own website.
Looks like they asked customers for their opinions on the new formula and it was positive.
So hopefully lessons learned this time.
Oh good no!
Their shampoo is the only brand that doesn’t make my head itch…

Stock up now just in case.
Not sure what the ingredient is that they can’t get anymore.
I have…. Ordered three from their site and slipped a jar of Superskin into my cart. It’s a godsend in this freezing weather.

Just to add that there is free priority postage and 25% off on the LE website

I have…. Ordered three from their site and slipped a jar of Superskin into my cart. It’s a godsend in this freezing weather.

Just to add that there is free priority postage and 25% off on the LE website
Yeah I’ve been using an old stash of super skin and there’s no dry patches despite the weather.

Yeah I’ve been using an old stash of super skin and there’s no dry patches despite the weather.
It’s the best when it’s this cold. And a lot cheaper than Elemis…
I see Caroline on Instagram talking about the shampoo…

Basically they can’t get an ingredient so are discontinuing the shampoo and will launch a new one in January. Stock up while you can…..
Not much notice, it is December! Glad LE website had 25% off… might go back tomorrow…
I see they’ve dumped the fine hair conditioner too. Only normal available as an alternative in a new purple tube.

Latest posts

Back