Liz Earle TSV 16/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 7 Piece Day to Night Beauty Boosters
QVC Price £65.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £5.95

This Day to Night Beauty Boosters collection from Liz Earle features a plethora of their renowned skin and bodycare, including one Original and one limited edition Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish, Instant Skin Boost Tonic, Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, Superskin Concentrate, Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash and more. With no-fuss, luxury formulas and natural ingredients, envelop yourself from top to toe in this complete day to night regime from Liz Earle.

Back by popular demand - the limited edition Rose and Lavender Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser was adored by all when it was last available in 2012. With its soothing aroma, it is ideal for use prior to a good night's sleep.

Award-winner - the Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has won the QVC Customer Beauty Awards six years in a row.

Gentle formulas - every single product in this collection is suitable for all skin types, with Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion ideal for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, whilst Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash contains neither sodium lauryl sulphate nor sodium laureth sulphate, and is suitable for daily use by all the family.

Contains:
1 x Cleanse & Polish (100ml; full size pump) - in limited edition Rose & Lavender. Liz Earle have given their skincare icon a fragrant twist, with a unique blend of rose and lavender pure essential oils, plus cocoa butter, rosemary and chamomile, helping to soften, tone and soothe your skin with a calming, relaxing aroma, and leave you feeling restored and radiant morning and night
1 x Cleanse & Polish (100ml; full size tube) - in Original - this multi award-winning concentrated hot cloth cleanser quickly removes everyday grime and make-up to leave all skin types feeling soft, smooth and radiant. Ideal for your morning and evening cleanse, this plant-base cleanser's two-phase action firstly gently cleanses with a rich and creamy texture that removes all traces of face and eye make-up, then polishes using the muslin cloth to help gently dislodge dead skin cells and reveal clean, soft and radiant-looking skin. Free from mineral oil, it contains eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that helps to refresh, soothe and brighten your skin, adding a fine layer of moisture. Gentle and alcohol-free, naturally active ingredients include aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and natural source vitamin E
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size tube) - choice of Normal/Combination, Dry/Sensitive or Light. A daily moisturiser designed to hydrate and soothe the skin
1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml; full size) - applied to a cotton pad and placed over the eye area, this gentle, soothing herbal lotion helps to tone, cool and refresh tired, puffy eyes. The non-oily formula is ideal for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. Naturally active ingredients include eyebright, witch hazel, aloe vera and cornflower
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (200ml; full size) - containing uplifting citrus aromas, this gentle body wash cleanses and refreshes to help leave skin soft, smooth and delicately scented. Naturally active ingredients include natural source vitamin E, orange flower water and ten pure essential oils, with foaming agents derived from soap bark, corn and coconut, plus organic oats. Contains no sodium lauryl sulphate nor sodium laureth sulphate, and is suitable for daily use by all the family
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml; full size) - this concentrated, hydrating body cream helps the skin retain moisture throughout the day, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced. Contains shea butter, avocado oil, pure orange, lavender, chinacea and hops extract, natural source vitamin E and beta-carotene, plus rose-scented geranium essential oils
1 x Superskin Concentrate (2ml; travel size) - with an intense, aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils, this rich, rebalancing night-time treatment helps to soften dry or mature skin and balance combination or oily skin. Naturally active ingredients include argan and organic rosehip oils, neroli, lavender and chamomile essential oils, plus natural source vitamin E
2 x muslin cloths - these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way of exfoliating skin and enhancing daily cleansing, designed to slough away dead skin cells and impurities while stimulating the circulation

http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-7-Pi....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-207578

Liz Earle 7 Piece Day to Night Beauty Boosters
QVC Price £65.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £5.95

This Day to Night Beauty Boosters collection from Liz Earle features a plethora of their renowned skin and bodycare, including one Original and one limited edition Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish, Instant Skin Boost Tonic, Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, Superskin Concentrate, Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash and more. With no-fuss, luxury formulas and natural ingredients, envelop yourself from top to toe in this complete day to night regime from Liz Earle.

Back by popular demand - the limited edition Rose and Lavender Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser was adored by all when it was last available in 2012. With its soothing aroma, it is ideal for use prior to a good night's sleep.

Award-winner - the Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has won the QVC Customer Beauty Awards six years in a row.

Gentle formulas - every single product in this collection is suitable for all skin types, with Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion ideal for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, whilst Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash contains neither sodium lauryl sulphate nor sodium laureth sulphate, and is suitable for daily use by all the family.

Contains:
1 x Cleanse & Polish (100ml; full size pump) - in limited edition Rose & Lavender. Liz Earle have given their skincare icon a fragrant twist, with a unique blend of rose and lavender pure essential oils, plus cocoa butter, rosemary and chamomile, helping to soften, tone and soothe your skin with a calming, relaxing aroma, and leave you feeling restored and radiant morning and night
1 x Cleanse & Polish (100ml; full size tube) - in Original - this multi award-winning concentrated hot cloth cleanser quickly removes everyday grime and make-up to leave all skin types feeling soft, smooth and radiant. Ideal for your morning and evening cleanse, this plant-base cleanser's two-phase action firstly gently cleanses with a rich and creamy texture that removes all traces of face and eye make-up, then polishes using the muslin cloth to help gently dislodge dead skin cells and reveal clean, soft and radiant-looking skin. Free from mineral oil, it contains eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that helps to refresh, soothe and brighten your skin, adding a fine layer of moisture. Gentle and alcohol-free, naturally active ingredients include aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and natural source vitamin E
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size tube) - choice of Normal/Combination, Dry/Sensitive or Light. A daily moisturiser designed to hydrate and soothe the skin
1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml; full size) - applied to a cotton pad and placed over the eye area, this gentle, soothing herbal lotion helps to tone, cool and refresh tired, puffy eyes. The non-oily formula is ideal for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. Naturally active ingredients include eyebright, witch hazel, aloe vera and cornflower
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (200ml; full size) - containing uplifting citrus aromas, this gentle body wash cleanses and refreshes to help leave skin soft, smooth and delicately scented. Naturally active ingredients include natural source vitamin E, orange flower water and ten pure essential oils, with foaming agents derived from soap bark, corn and coconut, plus organic oats. Contains no sodium lauryl sulphate nor sodium laureth sulphate, and is suitable for daily use by all the family
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml; full size) - this concentrated, hydrating body cream helps the skin retain moisture throughout the day, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced. Contains shea butter, avocado oil, pure orange, lavender, chinacea and hops extract, natural source vitamin E and beta-carotene, plus rose-scented geranium essential oils
1 x Superskin Concentrate (2ml; travel size) - with an intense, aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils, this rich, rebalancing night-time treatment helps to soften dry or mature skin and balance combination or oily skin. Naturally active ingredients include argan and organic rosehip oils, neroli, lavender and chamomile essential oils, plus natural source vitamin E
2 x muslin cloths - these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way of exfoliating skin and enhancing daily cleansing, designed to slough away dead skin cells and impurities while stimulating the circulation

http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-7-Pi....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-207578

3 Easy Pay of £16.66

Well l have gone for it! The easy pays swung it for me. I an very interested in trying the rose and lavender C&P. I think it's a good value TSV this time.

i used to always order Liz Earle tsvs,without fail, in fact it was trying to find out when and what they were once years ago that made me stumble across this forum (!). I'm sure I would still enjoy using it it because I really like the smells etc, especially of Spit & Polish, but I honestly never noticed any difference to my skin when I stopped using it, and I've managed to find alternatives for in the shower that are SLS free for a fraction of the price, so personally I can't justify spending £56 on it. And it doesn't seem that long since the tsvs were always around the £39 plus p&p mark, so it seems to me they've gone up- a fair bit in a relatively short space of time.

The prices at Liz Earle have gone up since the beginning of the year so I guess it is logical that the TSVs have gone up, too, although I don't really get the point in rising prices again. I won't buy this TSV as I am well stocked with all the products.

Jilly mentioned that when the TSV goes on to advanced orders it won't have the Lavender rose C&P but just the usual one for the second C&P so I might hang on and see if I can catch it, the limited C&P scents have never appealed to me.

I have tried all the limited scents and haven't liked any of them that much, much prefer the original, they must be trying to get rid of the last limited edition scent before launching the new scent this summer. I do like Liz Earle but much prefer Superskin and don't need anymore of the range at the mo so will be giving this a miss

Has Liz had her lips, 'blown up' or just gone OTT with the lipstick on the TSV photo page? Not a good look IMO.

Jilly mentioned that when the TSV goes on to advanced orders it won't have the Lavender rose C&P but just the usual one for the second C&P so I might hang on and see if I can catch it, the limited C&P scents have never appealed to me.

I would imagine that the Lavender and Rose C & P must be coming to the end of its shelf life anyway. It was ages ago that was on sale. Was there any mention of them substituting something else or, perhaps, reducing the price for the advanced orders? Oh, I think a pig's just gone flying around the room!

I would imagine that the Lavender and Rose C & P must be coming to the end of its shelf life anyway. It was ages ago that was on sale. Was there any mention of them substituting something else or, perhaps, reducing the price for the advanced orders? Oh, I think a pig's just gone flying around the room!

The previous Lavender & Rose C&P was 150ml limited edition in support of The Prince's Trust. Since then there have been a further 2 or 3 other fragrance C&Ps. This is a reintroduction of Lavender & Rose, in 100ml pump, so it's fresh stock, no longer in aid of The Prince's Trust. They have a set in the shops (I've seen it in JL) which contains 3 dispensers of different fragrances of C&P including the Lavender & Rose, so I don't think there is any issue about shelf-life of the product they are featuring on air.

What I think is therefore key: the limited edition is available elsewhere, in other configurations, despite any implication on QVC that it cannot be obtained elsewhere.

I would imagine that the Lavender and Rose C & P must be coming to the end of its shelf life anyway.

No, this time it is the 100ml pump, the "original" limited Rose and Lavender was 150ml. Shelf life must be o.k. then.:)

Fair enough, but how do you know its not natural?

I don't that's why I asked the question. But I do know it doesn't look natural to me. It looks like she's either had fillers or artificially made her lips look bigger with makeup. Either way I think it's a shame especially from a brand which advocates all things natural.

Latest posts

Back