Liz Earle TSV 26/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've heard that even their perfumes have become a shadow of their former selves.
I had a bottle of the no1 when it was first launched, fresh and citrusy, lovey for Summer.
I'd been thinking of getting another one recently, but put off by recent reviews, so don't think I'll bother.

I've heard that even their perfumes have become a shadow of their former selves.
I had a bottle of the no1 when it was first launched, fresh and citrusy, lovey for Summer.
I'd been thinking of getting another one recently, but put off by recent reviews, so don't think I'll bother.
Yes I have tried the perfumes recently and all the scent seems disappear within an hour or so, won't be buying anymore of them either

Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection TSV 26/02/22

200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £24 + post
150ml Eyebright Soothing Eye Cleanser RRP £16 + post
200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Body Wash RRP £15 + post
200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Body Cream RRP £20 + post
Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Cleansing Bar (im guessing) RRP £10 (based on other soaps)

Total RRP £113.50 + post

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.jpg
    LE TSV 1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 249
  • LE TSV 2.jpg
    LE TSV 2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 247
  • LE TSV 3.jpg
    LE TSV 3.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 173
  • LE TSV 4.jpg
    LE TSV 4.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 171
  • LE TSV 5.jpg
    LE TSV 5.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 249
Thanks for finding details as ever!

Interesting that they’ve decided not to include IBST which is usually part of their cleanse, tone, moisturise!

Assume it’s to avoid so many negative reviews or having to deal with the “changed formula” fall out...

Though hate the changes made to skin repair too and thought people said eyebright also different (I’ve not bought it since I heard that and already had couple of originals in stock!)

Not smelt this scent - vanilla bourbon - is it very vanilla heavy, I wonder (loathe it!)
(Not sure what vanilla bourbon even is!)

Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection TSV 26/02/22

200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £24 + post
150ml Eyebright Soothing Eye Cleanser RRP £16 + post
200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Body Wash RRP £15 + post
200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Body Cream RRP £20 + post
Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Cleansing Bar (im guessing) RRP £10 (based on other soaps)

Total RRP £113.50 + post
I'm out. That isn't soap it's reusable cotton pads. No tonic!? Looking forward to hearing why haha

Answered my own question care of Dr Google!

Bourbon vanilla just name for regular vanilla grown in Madagascar...

“Bourbon vanilla is the name for all vanilla grown in Madagascar and other islands in the Indian Ocean, including Comoros and Réunion. Réunion was formerly known as the ÃŽle Bourbon, and it is the name of that island that gave Bourbon Vanilla its name. Bourbon vanilla beans come from the orchid V. planifolia. Bourbon vanilla beans have a high vanillin content and a very strong, clear and creamy vanilla flavor that is instantly resognizable and a great addition to any recipe.”

I'm out. That isn't soap it's reusable cotton pads. No tonic!? Looking forward to hearing why haha
I’m out too!
Thought I would be but was keen to see it it anyway!

Think you’re right about the little bag of reusable pads - maybe they’re intended to be used with the eye bright?

Looked at LE website to see what eyebright reviews like. This is sort of response they’re giving to many recent negative reviews....

Though I don’t quite understand how it’s true that they’ve changed formula but also kept same ingredients at same levels?
Do they mean they’ve just added new ingredients?!

“Hi, thank you for your feedback on our Eyebright Soothing Eye Cleanser. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with this product.

We can confirm that the same naturally active ingredients are still within our Eyebright and they are included at the same levels however, we have moved to a more plant-based formulation for this product.

Customer feedback is very important to us and I will certainly pass on your comments to our Formulations team for consideration.

I hope this information helps however, should you require any further assistance with this, please reach out to our Customer Centre by emailing...”

I’m definitely out…
That bourbon and vanilla was in a TSV, I think it was Christmas 2020
It smelt like old granny talc…. Really awful. It’s supposed to be based on their No.15 perfume, which also stinks on me. I ended up throwing the tone away..
The reusable eye pads are for the eye bright. I have had some in a set, and they weren’t that good.

Does anyone use reusable pads? I’m really keen to knit/crochet some with some cotton yarn but not sure. Would be interested to hear if anyone else uses them

I’m definitely out…
It smelt like old granny talc…. Really awful. It’s supposed to be based on their No.15 perfume, which also stinks on me. I ended up throwing the tone away..
The reusable eye pads are for the eye bright. I have had some in a set, and they weren’t that good.

Does anyone use reusable pads? I’m really keen to knit/crochet some with some cotton yarn but not sure. Would be interested to hear if anyone else uses them
🤭😂😂

I’m definitely out…

I use them. Bought a set from Boots. You get two bags. One for storage one to wash them in. Its a mix of bamboo pads and a velvet polyester type pads. Did not like the poly ones but are really good after washing. You get a small net bag to put the used pads in then put them in the washing machine. They take a good 24 hours to dry so I use them until I have 2 left then wash. They cost £14.00 I think.

Latest posts

Back