L'Occitane solid perfumes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sillysausage

Registered Shopper
Yesterday evening I was looking at the L'Occitaine solid perfume collection, item n. 228936 and was very intrigued. I think this is a new item, and I presumed that it would be shown today. However, I can't find it among the products shown in the last 24 hours and yet it seems to be already sold out.

I haven't been able to watch any shows today as DH was glued to the telly to watch the footy. Can anybody confirm if these were shown today? And also, has anybody tried them? Are they any good? I like the idea of having fragrance that I can carry with me in my handbag for when I'm out for the whole day... TIA:flower:

They went to limited stock before they were shown properly and then they sold out completely. I have the cherry one but I've never used it. It smells nice when I open the tin though!

Thanks Aragorn. I'm not surprised, they were excellent value at £27.27 for 5, they're £6.50 each on the L'Occitane web site. I am disappointed that there is no waitlist for these, I take this to mean they won't be sold again (or at least not at this price). Did any FM manage to get them?

Now you've said that, I think Alexis did mention that they couldn't get them back in stock. That's a shame if it's something that you really wanted.

I have three of the solid perfumes Sillysauseage, really useful for keeping in your handbag as you say.I have the Bergamot, Rose and The Vert, all true to the fragrance of the liquid versions of them and I find they last well on me. I haven't been watching much QVC today, but if I had seen these I would have bought some for xmas prezzies.

Yesterday evening I was looking at the L'Occitaine solid perfume collection, item n. 228936 and was very intrigued. I think this is a new item, and I presumed that it would be shown today. However, I can't find it among the products shown in the last 24 hours and yet it seems to be already sold out.

I haven't been able to watch any shows today as DH was glued to the telly to watch the footy. Can anybody confirm if these were shown today? And also, has anybody tried them? Are they any good? I like the idea of having fragrance that I can carry with me in my handbag for when I'm out for the whole day... TIA:flower:

I have the Rose solid perfume SS.. Its a pretty little tin, though I do forget to use it.. The fragrance is lovely, though obviously its different to having a spray of perfume, you dip your finger in the waxy perfume..
You should definitely try them, got mine from an excellent L'Occitane business seller on ebay :sun:

Hi sillysausage, I have one of these and they smell lovely but not for that long. Like you say, handy to keep in your bag though.

Hi Sillysausage

I had one they don't do any more name escapes me, I didn't find the fragrance stayed very long, same with the rose edt I bought a few years ago.
Though I did find their incense sticks really good but bought them off ebay as it was cheaper.

piper

L'Occitane always sold this type of fragrance, they used to do little bottle of perfume oils too.

I see the solids in the shop, have lots of different fragances in them. They do not last long on the skin.

i have had a rose one for 6 years and its still going strong. lovely scent that lasts all day on me. really usefull.
look out for them in the sales.

Thanks guys. Interesting how people's experiences re: how long the scent last are so different. I've founf one on ebay, but not the rose or cherry blossom which I would have liked to try. I'm going to have a look for them next time I'm in Bicester... :wave2:

I was tempted by this too.I thought it worked out a good price to be split for presents for work colleagues.

I didn't order as i had a similiar product in a philosophy try me (i think?) and it was horrible - very hard so couldn't get it out the pot and when i did it didn't last or smell of anything.I admit this was another brand,so maybe a little unfair on L'Occitane,but it did put me off.

Hope you manage to find some

Thanks guys. Interesting how people's experiences re: how long the scent last are so different. I've founf one on ebay, but not the rose or cherry blossom which I would have liked to try. I'm going to have a look for them next time I'm in Bicester... :wave2:

I was in Bicester last week and their stock was a bit boring. I really wanted some cherry blossom items, but there were none :sad: Hopefully, they get some decent stuff in as we get nearer to Christmas.

i bought the cherry blossom one for my handbag but you get a greasy finger when you use it !!! so i don't bother :(

Me too! Smells lovely but I don't like the idea of one finger smelling of cherry blossom for hours later, especially if I'm going to eat a snack with my hands like some crisps or fruit or something at my desk in work . People would think I had a problem if I kept nipping to the loo every time I put some perfume on!

I was in Bicester last week and their stock was a bit boring. I really wanted some cherry blossom items, but there were none :sad: Hopefully, they get some decent stuff in as we get nearer to Christmas.

What they have in stock seems a bit random. I was in Bicester last month and they had tons of cherry blossom stuff but not much else. It seems to be the luck of the draw whethere you find what you're looking for or not. I hope you'll have better luck next time! x

Latest posts

Back