LOccitane TSV 02/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So it`s a litre of soapy stuff equivalent in quantity to a large washing up liquid , a bar of soap and less cream than a tub of Nivea for not far off 60 quid including delivery.

QVC are really getting greedy now. The ratcheting up of the price of a body-only TSV to this price-point can only be viewed that way. They can point to L'Occitane prices till they are blue in the face, but seriously it is too much.

I'd perhaps think it was fair doos if this contained skincare as well, but it doesn't.

If I'm paying nearly £60 for a Decleor skincare TSV all full sizes... OK, but then similar money for L'Occy bath/shower products that will go straight down the drain and soap which also goes straight down the drain, plus a handcream and a titchy footcream... no.

QVC are really getting greedy now. The ratcheting up of the price of a body-only TSV to this price-point can only be viewed that way. They can point to L'Occitane prices till they are blue in the face, but seriously it is too much.

I'd perhaps think it was fair doos if this contained skincare as well, but it doesn't.

If I'm paying nearly £60 for a Decleor skincare TSV all full sizes... OK, but then similar money for L'Occy bath/shower products that will go straight down the drain and soap which also goes straight down the drain, plus a handcream and a titchy footcream... no.

its true i cant use Decleor or Elemis but they do the best tsv worth a fortune for a keen price. i wish i could use them. alpha h don't do great tsv's anymore.

its true i cant use Decleor or Elemis but they do the best tsv worth a fortune for a keen price. i wish i could use them. alpha h don't do great tsv's anymore.

I'm luckier - I can use Decleor. I don't rate Elemis at all - those special sizes for QVC are deceiving.

Alpha-H used to do very reasonably priced TSVs, particularly for the efficacy of their products... but as I've said elsewhere, I'm very disappointed that they are heading down the very "fluff and puff" road they have decried so often in the past. I still love a bit of Liquid Gold, and still enjoy Michelle and Tom ahead of any other beauty brand representatives.

A beauty brand I would dearly love to see with a TSV is Murad. Their Age Reform line is excellent in my experience - made a real difference to the texture and appearance of my skin, and the pricing for the products is good. Another brand I would be tempted by for a TSV is Ole Henricksen. Again a range which is more about effective results than all the fluff.

The beauty brand I would least like to see have a TSV would be Radical - I can think of nothing worse than the rabid hectoring of know-it-all Sara Griffiths for an entire day! The products could be the second coming, but I wouldn't buy if SG was selling. Such a shame as I got to meet one of the sisters at a beauty bash, and she was lovely. What a contrast in styles to SG!

I'd like to see a Murad tsv too. I love the exfoliating cleanser so if that was included in the tsv that would be fab.

Me and my daughter love the Imperial Leather Marshmallow Bath £1 for 500ml at moment smells divine, does not dry skin and leaves a lovely scent around house. Pow take that Q and L'occitane. I love Molton Brown but this is fab for a nice cheap bubble bath.

Something that gives you pleasure doesn't have to be expensive, does it? At present my indulgence is Epsom salts infused with lavender essential oil. Fab for aches, great for skin and wonderful if you get leg cramps... Plus you sleep like a baby! What's not to love? 3 kg bag from the chemist for about £7.

Lavender is extra, but a very little goes a long way.

I love L'Occitane, especially the almond, but this is way too expensive for what is included so I'm not buying
No easy pays on the auto delivery either

I don't know why anyone would go for auto delivery when it's on easy pay, knowing QVCs love of botching things up, people should really buy two/three now, plus you save on the p&p if you order at the same time. That's QVC quizzical way of doing things, not offering the customer the item cheaper if they secure auto delivery, but it in fact working out dearer.

Me and my daughter love the Imperial Leather Marshmallow Bath £1 for 500ml at moment smells divine, does not dry skin and leaves a lovely scent around house. Pow take that Q and L'occitane. I love Molton Brown but this is fab for a nice cheap bubble bath.

I'm into the Imperial Leather Cherry Bakewell shower cream - yum!

Latest posts

Back