L'Occitane TSV - 07/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel a bit underwhelmed by this TSV. My husband normally buys me it for Christmas but I am not sure if I am that bothered this year. I feel there are too many small sizes. I have loads of small L'Occitane hand creams in my stock and don't really need any more. I find the ones that aren't 20% Shea very watery. I think had a large size 20% shea been in it would have swung it for me but now I am dithering about what to do.

i am buying it as it has a large handwash in almond. a soap and the body lotion. plus dare i say it i love the look of the tote bag. the handcream i use for handbag. shower cream for any holidays i go on

i am disappointed really wanted this for the almond shower oil dont want a shower gel. I have dry skin and love the oil as I dont have to moisturise my skin after my morning shower

Agree with Whitesnake at one time I would have clicked my buy button at Midnight.The only things in this set I would use would be the Handwash,Footcream (but large size) & soap so I could buy these from my local shop without spending £50 to include for small sizes I wouldn't normally buy.But then again they are 'hitting' this at those who want to split up for the famous GIFTING!

the gifting is for me all of it. i will use this as the handwash.body lotion and handcream will be the tsv price. the shower gel.shower cream. mini hand and foot cream and soap are therefore free plus i want the bag. collecting totes as next year we will have to buy carrier bags to save the planet 200 warm left

We got postcard about this TSV this morning......wonder how many people will get theirs on Monday!!!!

Me 2 - I'm a sucker for a nice bag - I went for the fresh option

I went for the fresh option as well because I love that shower gel, and also a sucker for a bag and hand wash was a bit different for a change and they last for ages. I love all the verbena and citrus range even the hand cream which is a lovely gel that sinks in very fast; great for when I'm at work.

I did not order TSV but just ordered a gift set from L'occitance website and they are offering a free 500 ml Cherry blossom shower gel with orders over £49 and free p&p for orders over £25.

I did not order TSV but just ordered a gift set from L'occitance website and they are offering a free 500 ml Cherry blossom shower gel with orders over £49 and free p&p for orders over £25.

I saw that too Miss Molly and I thought how great that offer is. Select what you like -including gift sets for 49 quid and no p & p plus the free Cherry Blossom makes that a much better deal than the TSV. I didn't go for it though as I really don't need any more bath and body stuff. Or skincare for that matter.

just got my tsv the almond smells of marzipan and oranges nice twist hopefully will smell even better when in shower. not keen on the small tote bag thought it was going to be a proper tote bag not impressed. lovely quality though and fully lined shame its not larger

Latest posts

Back