L'Occitane TSV - 07/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shower gel is not up to l'occitanes usually high standards. insipid at best. when you look at this tsv in its entirity separating the large products then the small handful of tiny fillers and the silly tote bag it makes not a good tsv. first l'occitane tsv that I want to return. not worth the money

Get them to collect it Boffy, and, if you haven't used it cancel under DSR to get your original p&p back as well. Or if you've used some...discover a leakage!

shower gel is not up to l'occitanes usually high standards. insipid at best. when you look at this tsv in its entirity separating the large products then the small handful of tiny fillers and the silly tote bag it makes not a good tsv. first l'occitane tsv that I want to return. not worth the money

agreed - mine has already gone back via Hermes (DSR email sent to cust services)

Oh dear! Alexith has been watering down the thoapth in a bid to maximise profits! I just stick with Savon du Midi! They are almost as good as L'Occitane. I must admit that I've never quite found anything to equal l'Occitane's milk soap. It's got a certain "je ne sais quoi" about it!

hermes are going to pick it up. the smell is no non exsistant it must be faulty. cant be paying £50 for that tat

hermes are going to pick it up. the smell is no non exsistant it must be faulty. cant be paying £50 for that tat

Hi Boffy - wondered if you could let me know, which shower gel it is. As I'm still waiting for my TSV to arrive and I'm now a bit worried.

Many thanks x

After reading these poor reviews of the TSV, may be the thief who took mine off off the door step has done me a favor ?
The things I ordered from Amazon and had sent straight to the hospital for my Mum arrived this AFTERNOON and I only paid £2.99 P&P please take note QVC.

After reading these poor reviews of the TSV, may be the thief who took mine off off the door step has done me a favor ?
The things I ordered from Amazon and had sent straight to the hospital for my Mum arrived this AFTERNOON and I only paid £2.99 P&P please take note QVC.

I didn't order the L'Occy one. Glad I didn't. Amazon brilliant sometimes. I ordered 8 things on Black Friday week and all but one of them arrived in one big box, even though I ordered them all seperately and on different days. They have the ability to think, realise that several orders are going to the same address and ship them together. YES it saves on the free supersaver delivery for them, but for me I only had to wait for one parcel so didn't end up with loads of cards through my door when I was out at work. I am not saying I approve of the way they treat agency staff but they have the computer systems in place to think like a person would about how to deliver goods. If I order 8 things from Q..(dream on) in the same week they would cost me £40 in postage and packing alone, would arrive seperately, some of it by snail mail and taking an age to arrive. Come on Q, you don't have to treat staff like robots to have efficient and intelligent systems in place.

qvc are taking it back and i will get a full refund ......eventually but its all a bit of a bother. it would be better to provide good quality products at a fair price and positive postage costs. i bought most of my xmas pressies from amazon. brilliant designer jewellery and fast service and best of all fantastic prices

I don't know if anyone can help me, this question is not about the tsv but a previous purchase. I went to open a 500ml pump of the pivione flora shower gel but I just can't get the pump to open, I'm sure that they are all the same so Dan anyone suggest how to open it, thanks

Press down hard and then turn it. If it doesn't open, press down hard again and turn in the other direction. They can be a bit of a pain to open

There's normally an arrow on the pump showing where to turn to open, however, sometimes it is so small you can barely see it

There's normally an arrow on the pump showing where to turn to open, however, sometimes it is so small you can barely see it

I usually have to spin it around in the direction of the arrow a few times before it seems to engage properly, and then it will press down OK.

Latest posts

Back