L'Occitane TSV - 24/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done Tabatha, I had spotted the word "gel" and assumed it was a mistake as the almond gel is not on l'Occitane's website. If it had been the oil I would have had to sit on my hands all day to stop me being tempted to buy. No need now, my money is definitely safe, at least until 12th December, that is...

the us l'occitane tsv is really more up my street. all shea with the almond oil and soap which i use daily. the shea body cream is one of the best body creams ever.

It is £48.72

L'Occitane 6pc Collection £48.72+ 6% cashback
Expires in 3 days
L'Occitane 6pc Scents of Provence Collection £42.72 instead of £58.95 + an exclusive 6% cashback on all products. (Terms and conditions)
Exclusive

From Quidco - a bit premature as it just takes you to QVC homepage!
I expect the £42.72 is a typo in the text - let's hope not!

the QVC price is sayin £58.95 there and thats wrong

but it contains

L'Occitane Scents of Provence Collection. Available in Warm or Floral options, each collection is packed with indulgent shower gels, shea-enriched body lotions and soothing hand creams all boasting signature L'Occitane scents. Unwrap the finest Provencal beauty on Christmas Day.

Floral option contains:

1 x Pivione Flora Shower Gel (500ml; supersize only available at QVC) - this shower gel transforms into a light foam upon contact with water and releases the heady scent of peonies. Contains an exclusive peony extract from Drome, France
1 x Rose Petal Hand Cream (150ml; supersize only available at QVC) - this richly textured cream leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces, can be applied as often as needed, and leaves your skin scented with the floral fragrance of rose petals. Enriched with shea butter
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand and Body Wash (300ml; full size) - gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed. Used as a foaming bath gel, it transforms into a rich and smooth lather, releasing a delicate and captivating Cherry Blossom fragrance
1 x Rose Bath and Shower Gel (250ml; full size) - gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed with the fresh and velvety fragrance of Grasse, Bulgarian, Moroccan and Turkish roses. Can also be as a foaming bath gel
1 x Limited edition Marvellous Flowers Shower Gel (75ml travel size) - formulated with natural floral extracts, this shower gel transforms into an light foam that gently cleanses the skin, leaving it scented with the charming fragrance of sparkling red fruits complemented with soft notes of peony and rose
1 x Pivione Flora Body Lotion (75ml; travel size) - this light, moisturising milk quickly penetrates the skin, enveloping the body with a delicate flowery perfume of peonies. Enriched with grape seed oil and shea butter
1 x large print cosmetics bag

Warm option contains:

1 x Almond Bath and Shower (500ml; brand new and only available at QVC) - enriched with almond proteins, this light shower gel gently cleanses and envelops the skin with the mouth-watering scent of fresh almonds
1 x Vanilla Shea Hand Cream (150ml; supersize only available at QVC) - this award-winning hand treatment helps to protect and soften your hands leaving them scented with a delightful vanilla fragrance. Enriched with a high concentration of shea butter
1 x Shea Milk Hand and Body Wash (300ml; full size) - rich in shea milk (5%) and soothing oat milk, this foaming cream gently cleanses hands and body and respects the skin's natural pH balance leaving it feeling silky smooth
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (250ml; full size) - this fresh, clean body shampoo releases the crisp, citrus scent of verbena, soothes the most sensitive of skins, and is loved equally by men and women. Enriched with essential oils of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree
1 x Limited edition Magic Leaves Exfoliating Shower Gel (75ml; travel size) - this shower gel is transformed into a perfumed foam that gently cleanses and exfoliates leaving skin feeling smooth and delicately scented with the sweet and tangy fragrance of verbena and hazelnut. Enriched with crushed hazelnut shell
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion (75ml; travel size) - the perfect daily moisture solution for dry skin, it's enriched with 15% shea butter to help keep your skin moisturised and healthy-looking
1 x large print cosmetics bag

Is the Vanilla Shea hand cream Vanilla Flower or a new fragrance, do you think? I do like the sound of the warm option but really disliked the Vanilla Flower fragrance.

Is the Vanilla Shea hand cream Vanilla Flower or a new fragrance, do you think? I do like the sound of the warm option but really disliked the Vanilla Flower fragrance.

It is the Vanilla Flower I am afraid, I had a postcard through the post with it on.

I've had some L'occitane stuff in the past and while its all nice I feel you can get better and cheaper shower and body stuff. Im happy now to just buy something lovely smelling for a couple of quid- you get the same sort of quality. I once gave someone a massive box TSV of L'occitane though and they were thrilled.

i save on on my skincare but my bath and showers are my big treat. l'occitane is my fav bath range. the best soaps,body lotions,body creams,handwash,candles,room sprays,perfumes but dont buy a lot frm qvc anymore as the kits and tsv's are not for me and not good value

Fifty-five quid for some bath and body products - I don't think so! Amex event in the West End tomorrow - £25 credit to your account when you spend £50 or more. Includes L'Occitane, so I can get exactly what I want and not have to fork out on extortionate P&P. Much better offer than QVC's TSV.

If you're a fan of the Shea Vanilla Flower Shower Cream, L'occitane online have the 500ml for £20 as a limited edition.

http://uk.loccitane.com/shea-vanilla-flower-shower-cream,83,1,29776,332983.htm

and if you join Brandally it is only £13 for 500 mls and they have a few other l'occitane reductions such as 500mls shower gel (cherry blossom/rose nuit de mer) for £13
as well.

This is why I am not buying the tsv I stocked up at these prices last time it was on brandally

They are also telling porkies - the rose petal handcream be it in the smaller size was in loccitane shops last month. It is £8 for the small tube on the loccitane site.

Not going for this. Even if I still bought L'Occitane normally (which I reluctantly don't due to the China thing) this is just too expensive. In days gone by, and I'm talking at least 5 years ago, I'd have bought 2 or 3 of the TSVs but thats when you could buy 3 for under £100, including postage. It looks like a good collection, but I just can't treat myself at those sort of prices anymore. Same goes for a lot of the other beauty TSV's, which is sad cos I used to buy pretty much all of them!

i would normally buy 2 or 3 but this year im just buying one for my mum for christmas. Its ok to treat someone but im not being part of washing my hard earned cash down the plug hole. Its taken a while but i finally got the message!

Latest posts

Back