L'Occitane TSV - 24/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i would normally buy 2 or 3 but this year im just buying one for my mum for christmas. Its ok to treat someone but im not being part of washing my hard earned cash down the plug hole. Its taken a while but i finally got the message!

That's my mantra too. Its £56 down the drain, literally.

i was thinking when molton brown's xmas tsv's were selling 130,000 units and l'occitane would sell 30,000 units. l'occitane scraped around 13,000 yesterday really low in comparisson

I was going to ask if it had sold out but presumed it hadn't cos I saw a presentation and about 10pm ish and they didin't mention limited stock. 13000 does sound quite low for a Xmas TSV on easy pay. I wonder how many they had in stock?

I didn't buy it either, and I usually (but not always) do.
I think the small bottles are ok as small token gifts, stocking fillers if you do that sort of thing. I am giving my sister in law the full size almong shower scrub and the matching handcream that was in the TSV with the big bottle of the Almond shower oil.

I think it would have been a surprise if the shower oil had been in this TSV, as it wasin the last one. But I think the almond shower gel was a poor alternative. The floral option was just uninspiring.

I always looked forward to the Molton Briwn TSV's as there was so much variety.

I think the fact the majority of people are reigning in their belts plays a huge part on the sales figures. A few years ago i'd have thought thats good value, now £50. on shower gel is not an option.

I got mine today too, the warm one, might tempt me to get a bath tonight.

Latest posts

Back