L'Occitane TSV - 26/02/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a L'Occitane TSV on Saturday 26th February.

:flower::flower:There is a photo on the February news letter. Don't know if it's a picture of the tsv though.:flower::flower:

Dream L'Occitane TSV for me would be a full-size lavender liquid soap, a couple of Marseille soaps (honeysuckle and linden please), a full-size handcream and a shea butter body lotion.

Dream L'Occitane TSV for me would be a full-size lavender liquid soap, a couple of Marseille soaps (honeysuckle and linden please), a full-size handcream and a shea butter body lotion.

Oh what a great idea - a dream L'Occitane TSV! Mine would have tons of shea butter like the old days - body lotion, hand cream and a large tin of pure shea butter, the original and still the best with no added scents! Plus some products from the Rose range, inc a Rose Nuit de Mai perfume. And a bit of Verbena thrown in for good measure. Don't rate my chances much...:sad:

Mine would have to have the ultra rich shower cream and the shea body lotion. And no soaps. And maybe a nice wee perfume, something Verbena-y and fresh. Love L'Occitane.

Mine would have verbena eau de toilette in it,shea hand and foot cream and verbena cooling leg /foot gel for summer in it
And it would come in a huge l'occitane tin

Heh. You beat me to it there :tongue: .

Mine would definitely be all Rose and Verbena. Verbena liquid soap and shower gel, Rose hand soaps, shower gel and shampoo/conditioner and a small bottle of rose perfume. :heart:

Roses

All the different Rose fragrances as I think the are fab closy followed by the cherry ones!:happy:

L'occitane sell so many good products. Shampoo, skin care etc. Why is is ALWAYS bloomin shower gel and handcream?!

But the QVC buyers know that is what sells from L'Occitane. To hell with stepping outside the box and giving the customer something different for a change.

I hate verbena.:down:

Latest posts

Back