L'Occitane TSV - 26/02/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is true Donna, I agree. Heaven forbid they should give us a shot at the haircare etc. They have decided we must all use Ojon. I would imagine Ms Earle only got a look in with hers because they know she could package Thames water in a blue tube and people will buy it.

Think I will wait for the next L'occitane sale online.

But the QVC buyers know that is what sells from L'Occitane. To hell with stepping outside the box and giving the customer something different for a change.

I hate verbena.:down:

I don't hate verbena but am a bit bored of seeing it now. We use the liquid hand wash at home because MrM doesn't like any other fragrances and that's fine but recently I've ended up with loads of travel sizes of the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel (got some in a GWP from the Outlet at Cheshire Oaks and some from my sister (her Xmas gift to me was a set of the travel sizes in a variety of fragrances). Because I have this influx of shower gels I wouldn't be interested in the TSV however my dream TSV would include the Almond Oil shower gel (I now only have left over from a previous TSV AD one travel bottle that I decanted from a full size) and Lavender hand cream both products I love.

I agree with VALM,lavender hand cream is lovely,we use the hand washes all the time,easy for the kids to use and don't get mucky like a bar of soap does! I get fed up of seeing the Shea body lotion all the time,it would be nice to see something new
It would be great to have a pick and mix style tsv where you choose what goes in and it's a set price for so many things!

Now then, that would be a great TSV Queenie. Pick n Mix, brilliant. I actually have quite a lot I got for Christmas, niece and nephew got me them from Debenhams, must have cost them an arm and a leg. So there is something to be said about TSV prices.

I won't be buying this next TSV, can't justify paying £40 - odd quid for bubble bath and body lotion.

I have some nice Bayliss and Harding bubble baths, got them from Superdrug, £1.75 each. 750mls as well. Bargain.

It would be nice if they would bring us some sample/travel sizes of their skincare, if only for me to have a nosey at them, they look really nice, and am yet to try their skincare for the facial area :wink:

Has anyone here tried it? What do you think of it?

am yet to try their skincare for the facial area :wink:

Has anyone here tried it? What do you think of it?

I like the Immortelle range - the eye cream and moisturisers. I did feel the eye cream diminished the look of the old fine lines a year or so ago but nowadays nothing short of Polyfilla is going to help me.

I like the Immortelle range .I buy it from the outlet shop in Portsmouth.

Its years since I've bought any L'Occitane from QVC,let alone one of their TSV's.Just can't see the value myself,anymore:yawn:

I would midly interested if the TSV contained a perfume or some skincare - but you just know they'll be wheeling out the bath gel,handcream,small soap etc:yawn:

I have tried the shea butter moisturiser and Immortelle serum, I liked the serum but thought the shea moisturiser was a bit like the hand cream, but not as thick. I wasn't keen.

Glad you like the picture China Girl, he is called Gizmo, he is a big (and I mean very big) sofite. He is 8 years old and rules the house. We have a kitten called Millie, who torments him but when she wants to sleep, she just cuddles right up to him and he doesn't know quite what to do.

If you have a L'Occitane store they are great at giving out samples of the skin care and other bits. I have never been impressed with it, perhaps because I have mild roseaca I tend to be more careful what I put on my face now.

I have to say I do not rate the liquid hand soaps at all. Very drying on the hands, same as Bayliss stuff after using your hands are dry as a badger's .......

Ecosoapa is cheaper and more natural, doesn't dry you hands out. As does SpaceNK's own brand, I stock up on the 300mls duo hand lotion and wash in their sale each year.

Just goes to show how different we all are,Donna.
I adore the L'occitane hand washes & never find them drying whereas I tried one of the Ecosoapia ones & just like the Baylis & Harding hand washes they were so drying for me.
Am presently using some lip glosses which were reduced to half price in our local L'occitane store & they're fab.
The lovely sa gave me 6 samples of their Fabulous Serum(with Shea Butter)lovely to use,in fact when I've used up all the samples I may buy the full size :happy:

This is true Donna, I agree. Heaven forbid they should give us a shot at the haircare etc. They have decided we must all use Ojon. I would imagine Ms Earle only got a look in with hers because they know she could package Thames water in a blue tube and people will buy it.

Think I will wait for the next L'occitane sale online.

I have bought L'Occitane shampoo from QVC before :confused:

but on a brighter note, i purchased a jar of the wonderful rose body cream off a lovely FM in the drop, which ran out yesterday. and i would dearly love another but at £25 it'll have to wait :(

so have i and ended up using it as hand wash cos was too heavy to contemplate return....tried to give it a 1* review but shock horror wasn't published!

Oh what a shame I loved mine but couldn't justify that price regularly.

The same thing is happening with L'Occitane that happened with Molton Brown on QVC. Molton Brown did great skincare and makeup, but after awhile on QVC all we got were the bath/shower stuff. We used to get a mix of skincare and bath/shower in TSV.

shower gels are cheaper to produce. no candles,not even the hand and foot cream are in any tsv's for years.

disappointing!

I hope there is a choice and the TSV is not just Rose as I am not a fan!! When they had the items in the shops they also had Orange Honey and Apricot.

Latest posts

Back