Mally Beauty TSV 24/02/2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just weakened and bought the TSV but I am going to split it between me and a friend who is struggling at the moment, and could do with cheering up...she can have the blusher/concealer and eyeliner and I'll keep the rest...

I've just weakened and bought the TSV but I am going to split it between me and a friend who is struggling at the moment, and could do with cheering up...she can have the blusher/concealer and eyeliner and I'll keep the rest...

That's a lovely thing to do, I'm sure she'll be delighted.:mysmilie_82:

There's no justice in the world. Why do I not have hair like Mally? Her hair is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so jealous and I remember AY saying something to Mally about her hair, at which point she was adamant she didn't have hair extensions. She's a very lucky girl!

i thought i would give it a whirl and i got it in medium. i was tempted by the eyeliner with powder but settled on getting the mally lip liner

I ordered this last night on Advanced Orders due to be shipped w/c 26th April - I've just checked my account and it's saying it was shipped today! Bazinga! :) hope it's not a mistake now, hehe - has anyone else got it on Advanced Orders and found this?

Latest posts

Back