Margarine Burgervan and Caramel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Caramel just bounced up and down for 5 minutes on the aeroPilates machine and then said brightly "hey look, I didn't even break a sweat!"

Burgervan looked at her with a face like a smacked arse and said "well you would if you did it for longer"

Gosh, you make me LARF when I read 'Margarine Burgervan' - so, so funny I snort out loud. Unladylike but refreshing! Thanks for your wit from a snortin', smilin' Snarly.

Gosh, you make me LARF when I read 'Margarine Burgervan' - so, so funny I snort out loud. Unladylike but refreshing! Thanks for your wit from a snortin', smilin' Snarly.

trouble is, it's stuck. i couldn't tell you what her real name is - she'll always be margarine burgervan to me. lol

Marge has a very ratty disposition, very easily irked. You'd expect controlled exercise to have an influence on one's temperament. The row between Marge and one of the ladies after Marge called her a liar was quite sparky.

She's so joyless. Now I hate exercise and really loathe the smile nailed to the face instructors telling me I can do it but this woman reminds me of the sadistic nun that was never seen to smile and could make saying good morning sound like a report of a global catastrophe. Even the other nuns were depressed by her and I could imagine some fitness instructors thinking Marge isn't helping their cause.

Margarine is a dreadful advert for fitness. She looks appalling for starters, so scrawny & wrinkled & a personality to match.

I just don't understand why QVC would put someone on screen to sell fitness stuff who looks like that. I think there comes a point with all this fitness lark that its a bit like a drug & people don't know when to stop. Does more harm than good.

Last edited:
I love my pilates machine and use it once a day, but I must say Marg is a very bad advertisement for it. She's looking more scrawny and aged every time she's on qvc. I think she's obsessed with exercise and so called healthy eating to the point she looks emaciated. She needs to lay off the excessive exercise and start eating some proper food in good quantities. I think she looks really unwell today.

The thing is, she thinks she looks good though...she's always going on about her age (late 50's) as if we are all going to suddenly drop down dead with shock at how she doesn't look it...well I've got news for her, she looks a lot older.:tongue:

She is the same age as me & I'm glad to say I look nothing like that fortunately.

One of my favourite moments EVER was when margarine was selling that vegetable powdered vitamins drink. You can mix it with water and drink it, stir it into soups, sprinkle over this that 'n the bleeding other. She then demonstrated how you could mix it with hot water and drink it like a cup-a-soup...... Which she did. She made it in a glass beaker and took a big swallow. And oh my she visibly GAGGED when she tried to get the sludge down her scrawny neck.

Later the same day she was using a ceramic mug and there was a lot of miming going on!

Classic.

Never got the appeal of that veggie drink, yuk, eating a couple of carrots here and there seems a better way to get your nutrition.

She's on again now...good grief. Oh hang on, she's been reading this thread and she doesn't look too please.......

wrinkled-faced-woman.jpg

I admire M's suppleness but not her looks. Today she appears even more aged and haggard and the blue backless halterneck top worn in the 1pm hour reveals far too much.... for want of a better word.....scrawniness! And as per usual AD is exercising her vocal chords as much as ever.......:sad:

Marge has a very ratty disposition, very easily irked. You'd expect controlled exercise to have an influence on one's temperament. The row between Marge and one of the ladies after Marge called her a liar was quite sparky.

What were they rowing about vampyre? To my dismay, I missed it!

She seems to be a real exercise zealot and is at the opposite end of the scale to female body builders. Both groups, IMO look equally horrible in their different ways. Whenever I look at her, I see a doctor's wall chart which details the human muscular structure. If that's what Pilates does for you I think I'll give it a miss. Someone give her a couple of pies.

What were they rowing about vampyre? To my dismay, I missed it!

Long boring spiel about the magic circle, Marge barks without looking at the lady behind her are you using this and the lady said smiling yes, stopped her machine work and was reaching for the circle thing. Marge by now has turned around and in her best wicked witch of the west screech called the woman "you little liar" with real venom. The lady got extremely annoyed and snapped right back at her defending herself which left Marge there a wonderful shade of puce and fury radiating out of her.

Btw simkar sun may have contributed to her unattractive pigmentation but did it make her sinewy? Horrible word for horrible sight.

Latest posts

Back