Miceal is EXTRA small!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He has a look of Dean Gaffney a.k.a Robbie Jackson about him I think.

Ha Ha!:mysmilie_508:
been trying to think who it is he reminds me of every time i see him!
thanks Catkins!!
quite like him, seems a bit timid, hopefully he'll settle in, must be quite intimidating having to talk for hours about stuff you know nowt about and would never buy yourself, which is why i prefer female presenters on clothing\make up shows
though Dawnie could have been a bit more gentle with him on the last craft show tho':sweat:

Ha Ha!:mysmilie_508:
been trying to think who it is he reminds me of every time i see him!
thanks Catkins!!
quite like him, seems a bit timid, hopefully he'll settle in, must be quite intimidating having to talk for hours about stuff you know nowt about and would never buy yourself, which is why i prefer female presenters on clothing\make up shows
though Dawnie could have been a bit more gentle with him on the last craft show tho':sweat:

Another Diva, can't take to her somehow.

don't dislike him - just finds he talks very,very fast - and with his accent - all the harder to understand

Miceal who? :wonder:

Yet more moving wallpaper - caught him with Miss Bibby earlier, and he made her look like a MENSA member.

Craig Rowe mark 2 if you ask me.

Not as twee as Craig but in the vicinity of..yes.Just pretty bland and uninteresting but then that pretty much mirrors the whole channel or station these days.

I like Irish accents too but I'm not too keen on his voice. Is his accent more Northern Irish ( a bit Ian Paisley for those of you old enough to remember) whilst the Southern Irish accent is a bit more gentle? I don't actually dislike him though and maybe with time his voice will become a bit less shouty.

Well I am Southern Irish and I find that his accent is not that Irish at all. I find that he sounds very like Craig...I wonder if they are sharing a dressing room and Miceal picks up on accents. His intonation is exactly like Craig's and he has lost his Irish accent!

Scouser, thanks for the link, I just spent 30 mins looking up varios father ted clips on you tube !!!

Well I think he's ****** woeful !!

Q was on in the bedroom the other morning when Micheal was on in the morning show, DH was in the en suite showering, came out, popped his head round the door and asked ' Is that a man or a woman gibbering on?' LOL!

Enough said!

Latest posts

Back