Model Tanya posting on Facebook.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
The model Tanya has just posted on a group I am part of on Facebook thanking people on this forum for thinking about her and wondering where she is. Apparently she has just been dropped by QVC after 20 years loyal service "like a tonne of bricks" and her repeat bookings were not honoured. She ends the post by saying "QVC have treated me appallingly as they have other models. As a co pant they suck and should be ashamed of themselves.To the viewers that have supported me over the years. THANK YOU."

I know a lot of you on here aren't on FB so I just wanted to let you all know. Poor Tanya and shame on QVC, the younger models aren't a patch on the likes of her , Sharon or Joy.

I'm sorry to hear this news and wishing Tanya well.
I wish that she and other QVC models/workers spill more beans what really is going on in Q towers.

Yes, more should speak out, let customers know who exactly they are dealing with. It's funny how all the best ones are let go though isn't it? It's almost as if they won't allow anyone or anything to become bigger, or more popular, than QVC itself, how very odd of them.

Interesting to read one of the comments left by Tanya in response to someone expressing shock is that she is unable to post on Q's FB - presumably part of the being dropped like a tonne of bricks is also blocking them on FB, a real class act by Q and not the first time this has happened, if I recollect.

Anyone can be dropped like a brick these days because sadly, loyalty doesn't count for much. For most companies..it's all about keeping heads above water with stiff competition, enormous profits and their shareholders.

Keep smiling Tanya...and best wishes.

Was it Jo(the blond model who got dropped about 10 years ago? She appeared on IW once or twice), she was very very friendly with Tanya and AY. Even went horse riding with them. I remember clearly she said both Tanya and AY dropped her and not even a goodbye and good luck, when she considered them friends. Just closed ranks with QVC.

Now Tanya is feeling the cold wind of being dumped, wonder if her friend AY has been in touch(doubt it).

Yes there appears to be a lot of new face models now. Two are Americans (swishy ponytailed Deborah and plus size Natasha) so has the mothership decreed using some of their own I wonder ?

Was it Jo(the blond model who got dropped about 10 years ago? She appeared on IW once or twice), she was very very friendly with Tanya and AY. Even went horse riding with them. I remember clearly she said both Tanya and AY dropped her and not even a goodbye and good luck, when she considered them friends. Just closed ranks with QVC.

Now Tanya is feeling the cold wind of being dumped, wonder if her friend AY has been in touch(doubt it).
Couldn't bear Jo Skinner she was so full of herself.

She used to practically have an orgasm (or more like multiple orgasms!!!!) when she was smelling lotions and creams. I saw her in a Ren show once and had to switch off, it was so excruciating!

The model Tanya has just posted on a group I am part of on Facebook thanking people on this forum for thinking about her and wondering where she is. Apparently she has just been dropped by QVC after 20 years loyal service "like a tonne of bricks" and her repeat bookings were not honoured. She ends the post by saying "QVC have treated me appallingly as they have other models. As a co pant they suck and should be ashamed of themselves.To the viewers that have supported me over the years. THANK YOU."

I know a lot of you on here aren't on FB so I just wanted to let you all know. Poor Tanya and shame on QVC, the younger models aren't a patch on the likes of her , Sharon or Joy.
Wonder if Sharon and Goody went at the same time?

Tanya showed the QVC clothes to very good advantage, and she has a personality. It seems over the years that QVC is most likely to drop the models who have personality.

Too many of the current crop of models are pretty hopeless and look embarrassed and clueless about how to actually strut their stuff. Tanya, Joy, Sharon Raynor and Goody used to make all that polyester look classy. There are a few of the other models I like - for example Sally Rom who models for Marla Wynne. She has personality, so perhaps her days are also numbered!

The only one with a personality who seems to lead a charmed life is Catherine, and I rather think she's overexposed and getting a bit big for her boots.

I wish Tanya well, and hope she is able to find interesting work with nicer clients.

My daughter and met Tanya at a viewers event and she was an absolute hoot. Sharon was there too and spent a long time talking to DD about working in theatre and films, told her to contact her anytime if she needed advice. They don't get any career benefit from engaging with folk in that way, not in the same way the presenters cultivate their fan base, so I was very impressed. QVC doesn't look good when it's so easy to spread negative stories, even when they block folk from their facebook page; another PR own goal!

Well if they let go those models with personality, then we're doomed to put up with Tiffany until her Botox melts !! (and DID you see the close up shots of Poirot the other day ? her cheeks have so much filler that her eyes are going cat-like - a sure sign)

She has kind of slammed the door on any possible Q comeback

It's been a while since she was let go so I'm assuming she's mulled over and considered her next move which resulted in this FB post to clear the air and show up Q for what it is, a very misjudging business that has lost the plot and is on a fast downward spiral. Maybe she's so disgusted she wouldn't go back anyway.

It's been a while since she was let go so I'm assuming she's mulled over and considered her next move which resulted in this FB post to clear the air and show up Q for what it is, a very misjudging business that has lost the plot and is on a fast downward spiral. Maybe she's so disgusted she wouldn't go back anyway.

She put in one of her comments that it's taken her 6 months to summon up the courage to post this - presumably cos she was hoping up to that point that Q would change their minds, but also an element of fear at speaking out against Q. It's been posted by someone to Q's FB and is still there as the mods seem to be absent right now.

Latest posts

Back