Most attractive presenter / guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't know Dale was a short arse, he must wear stack heels. :mysmilie_17: My husband is six foot two so on that basis I'll have to say Charlie, in my opinion, is the most attractive of them all, he seems like a genuinely nice fella too so if I had to pick one it would be him. Says something that though doesn't it, if I can only pick (only just) one person out of the hundreds that pass through QVC. :mysmilie_17:

To me he comes across as "I think I am gorgeous":nod::nod:

Yes I agree. I seen him a few months ago and he had a padded shoulder jacket on and tight trousers, he looked an absolute state but strutted round like he thought he was gorgeous, but in the words of QVC "he might want to think again". :mysmilie_15:

In the early days of Q, they used to always refer to Paul Lavers as 'our own Robert Redford'

I don't think so :mysmilie_19:

Yes I agree. I seen him a few months ago and he had a padded shoulder jacket on and tight trousers, he looked an absolute state but strutted round like he thought he was gorgeous, but in the words of QVC "he might want to think again". :mysmilie_15:

:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

For me not from a looks but from a personality point of view I find that Alison, who guest presents Dimonique is perhaps the most informative and knowledgeable guest. She apparently joined Q with no 'hidden agenda' but wanted to join because she thought that Dimonique was a good substitue for the 'real thing', thus she was not paid (as a loose woman and judge are), to say 'good things' about the brand, but she is doing so from the heart as it were and as such she is honest and about the brand and also she gives 'side by side' anecdotes of what is happening with the 'real equivalents' in the world of gemmology. No, I think she is the one guest that has got the most integrity and is one that I can honestly listen to and learn from.

There are very few occasions now when I think oh good, X is presenting! I do like Dale. I think he looks good for his age and, whilst he can be a bit smarmy, he never talks over the guests, raises his voice or promotes himself. And this is the poor chap who has to deal with Andi Peters! I am not a particular fan of MeCharlie but I think he is a nice looking man and he also shares Dale's good manners. It's his eating I can't abide, lol.

I can't say I like the women these days; Alison Keenan seems to have had a personality transplant as she yells and talks over people. Del Boy, JF, Chuntley are beyond the pale and even Kathy Taylor has gone from being nice and normal to a manic interrupter! I suppose Jilly is best but I do enjoy Alison Young when she presents as she isn't stuck to an iPad and I find gives information about everything in a collection. I have sometimes watched TSVs where others cover three items but never get round to the fourth or fifth.

Of the visitors, I don't normally watch jewellery but I have seen that Aurora chap and think he is lovely, as was Honora Ralph. Of course I enjoy watching Rosa (and the late, lamented Steven) and despite really not liking her much at first, I do now rate highly Jemma Forte.

Totally agree. How could I have forgotten Rosa?!?!? An excellent guest on all fronts. Like you, the human windmill has grown on me. She knows hers stuff and has calmed down with the arms and stopped simply regurgitating that London via Timbuktu nonsense!

Hello, After months of amusement when reading the comments on this forum I'm finally taking the plunge & adding my voice. I loved Nicky from the late lamented Birkenstocks, Honora's Ralph & Jenniefer Kirk - just because of all that glitter. However, my absolute favourite was Joan Rivers; her voice, her stories & sheer unpredictability were fabulous, I still wear one of her Christmas brooches & I miss her. For the record I'm an ethical & upbeat person who loves animals & I've been with the Q since day one. For years it probably received more of my salary than any other retail outlet but along with many others I too have become bored with its homogenised approach, not to mention the current grim sales staff, sorry presenters, & smug refusal to enter the 21st century.

Yes he would get my vote too, and Marie-Francoise the most attractive female guest...

I agree with your choices too Kathy. Mr. Swarowski is very nice and he could show me his jewellery anytime! Marie-Francoise is very pretty and seems like a really lovely person too.

I didn't know Dale was a short arse, he must wear stack heels. :mysmilie_17: My husband is six foot two so on that basis I'll have to say Charlie, in my opinion, is the most attractive of them all, he seems like a genuinely nice fella too so if I had to pick one it would be him. Says something that though doesn't it, if I can only pick (only just) one person out of the hundreds that pass through QVC. :mysmilie_17:

I like tall men too, and I do quite like Charlie too. He can drone on sometimes though with his 'take a look at this'. :mysmilie_11:

Most attractive guests - Marie's Francoise, Alexis from L'occitane, Sarah Jagger

Most attractive presenters - struggling as I think they are too familiar. Even though some may be attractive to look at, less than attractive personalities negate this.

Attractive personalities - really like Joey from Mr Max, Marla Wynne, Laura Geller.

Dale is around the 5'8 - 5'10.

A few years ago I went to a fashion event held in the foyer of the old Marco Polo House at Battersea. JR, Kim Mendellson, Simon Wilson, Lorraine from Kipling were all there. After the event Dale made an appearance with Cloudia (remember her ?), and I was stunned to see how short he was - I'm 5'7 and we were practically eye to eye. He just gives the impression that he's taller than he actually is. Still, he was very charming, articulate and a lovely smile.

Latest posts

Back