Most attractive presenter / guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have met Dale in person and he is not short at all. He was as tall as Goody (the former model) with heels, which would make him about 6'2". In any case he's taller than me and I'm 5'9"

I have met Dale in person and he is not short at all. He was as tall as Goody (the former model) with heels, which would make him about 6'2". In any case he's taller than me and I'm 5'9"

Where did you see him ? Was it somewhere like Waitrose ?

I didn't know Dale was a short arse, he must wear stack heels. :mysmilie_17: My husband is six foot two so on that basis I'll have to say Charlie, in my opinion, is the most attractive of them all, he seems like a genuinely nice fella too so if I had to pick one it would be him. Says something that though doesn't it, if I can only pick (only just) one person out of the hundreds that pas through QVC. :mysmilie_17:

Dale is not short, I would guess he's 6'1" and he's quite dashing in person (saw him at a QVC event) :)

I have also met Dale and he must be 6ft plus.

Don't all shout at me i do think Jill Franks is very pretty. (Just needs to put on weight), Jacqui, Chloe, Claire, Julia
Dale my fav male presenter easy on eye, Miceal, Charlie
Very attractive guest has to be Swarowski guest he is just Gorgeous!!

I knew soneone would say something. It did make me laugh. I just feel so sorry for her all the stick she gets. I think if she put some weight on she would look even prettier. No p&p off qvc you must be joking ha ha xxx

Dale is not short, I would guess he's 6'1" and he's quite dashing in person (saw him at a QVC event) :)

If you read my post properly, you can see I'm replying to the fact someone says he's short, the "didn't know" should've give it away. Dale Franklin could be 10ft 2" and I'd still think he's Mr Plastic car salesman, with all that faux smiling and laughing as he talks, I can't stand the man but each to their own.

PS he can't be that nice if he openly lies to people, he's been flogging something on several occasions that he swore blind was not to be found cheaper elsewhere.........it was.

Yes I agree. I seen him a few months ago and he had a padded shoulder jacket on and tight trousers, he looked an absolute state but strutted round like he thought he was gorgeous, but in the words of QVC "he might want to think again". :mysmilie_15:

:mysmilie_19: you always give me a giggle ....he always makes me cringe when on with Marie Francois ...and when Charlie
is with her ...poor girl ..Smarm laid on thick lol

I like tall men too, and I do quite like Charlie too. He can drone on sometimes though with his 'take a look at this'. :mysmilie_11:

The 'problem' with Charlie is that he is prone to being over apologetic, not perhaps in saying 'sorry' as such but in his whole manner, which may indeed be seen to some as an attractive quality, but when it is constant - for example, when he is on a show and apologises to the guest presenter for being on the show with him - or when he talking about his long suffering partner (not wife), it gets a little tedious, I admit I do like him (apart from on the his namesake 'bears' show), but he just has this 'unfortunate' side to his character!

I have also met Dale and he must be 6ft plus.

Don't all shout at me i do think Jill Franks is very pretty. (Just needs to put on weight), Jacqui, Chloe, Claire, Julia
Dale my fav male presenter easy on eye, Miceal, Charlie
Very attractive guest has to be Swarowski guest he is just Gorgeous!!

I don't think Jill looks bad at all - she could do with putting on a few pounds, but I'd rather be under than overweight (guess which one I am!!).

Who is this Marie-Francoise you are all voting for?

I think Leigh from Tarte is really lovely looking, but not very engaging.

I think Leigh from Tarte is really lovely looking, but not very engaging.

I can't get past the notion that there's nothing real about her, though. Everything from the overbleached hair to the thick painted-on face mask makes me think no-one has a clue what she actually looks like.

Latest posts

Back