Most attractive presenter / guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find that repeated time spent with people means that you revise your perception of their attractiveness changes upwards or downwards as you learn more about their character and personality.

Looks-wise Simon Biagi is good looking, as is Kathy Tayler. I can't bear either of them!
Personality-wise I would say Alison Keenan and Anne Dawson.

Shows you how everyone's taste is different, I wouldn't touch Simon "Dairylee" Biagi if he had the next four weeks winning lottery ticket numbers, he looks like his skin needs a good wash, reminds me of an old, distressed, tan coloured leather handbag and don't get me started on that hair he has peeping through the top of his shirt..........Euw!! yuk!! :mysmilie_13: :puke:

Right let me think .............
Nope - not one of them.

Some are less worse than others but that is no recommendation as the bar is so low it is 6ft under in a sump hole.

Dale is a bit of a short-ar..e, but he isn't that bad on the eye to be fair. Even better if he was a 6 footer !

Most attractive presenter / guest

I think Dale is very attractive for his age and imo the best of the male presenters, and Julia has a great complexion and the best of the female presenters, when she is not being a diva. To me the rest are average in every way. In a shop I would never want to be served by JF .

I love the man who is the guest for the Swarowski jewellery. He is very attractive and has a lovely calming voice.

I'd say most attractive guest is Marie-Francoise Wolff, she seems a nice girl too.

I didn't realise Dale was a short arse! I normally notice that being a tall girl but had always thought Dale was quite tall. Has he been on lately?

So how tall is Dale?
I think he is the most attractive of the male presenters & easy to watch as he doesn't over ride the guest with me me me all the time.
Agree that Marie Francoise is the prettiest
Personality wise don't think anyone matches up to Leighton or Lenny these days or Stacey from Models Prefer.
Laura Geller is probably the nearest

I love the man who is the guest for the Swarowski jewellery. He is very attractive and has a lovely calming voice.

Yes he would get my vote too, and Marie-Francoise the most attractive female guest...

I think Marie-Francoise is lovely. I also like June from Frank Usher who seems to live in a totally different world but is great.

Guests!

Best voice! That's an equal tie for me between George Clowes the De Jager guest and Dominic the Aurora Swarowski guest.
I'd probably put them at the top for attractiveness generally.

Best personality of the current crop of guests is Marla Wynne. I also think Ouida Oliver is very good. After that the best of the British crop is the Hot Rocks guy and Jenny from Together.

Marie Françoise Wolff is very pretty and comes over as quite nice, but I can't imagine having an evening out with her.

All time biggest personalities would be Joan Rivers and Lenny Feinstein, both sadly no longer with us. Both were brilliant at selling and terrifying presenters with their unpredictability.

I'm sure to have forgotten others who are attractive due to their personalities.

There are very few occasions now when I think oh good, X is presenting! I do like Dale. I think he looks good for his age and, whilst he can be a bit smarmy, he never talks over the guests, raises his voice or promotes himself. And this is the poor chap who has to deal with Andi Peters! I am not a particular fan of MeCharlie but I think he is a nice looking man and he also shares Dale's good manners. It's his eating I can't abide, lol.

I can't say I like the women these days; Alison Keenan seems to have had a personality transplant as she yells and talks over people. Del Boy, JF, Chuntley are beyond the pale and even Kathy Taylor has gone from being nice and normal to a manic interrupter! I suppose Jilly is best but I do enjoy Alison Young when she presents as she isn't stuck to an iPad and I find gives information about everything in a collection. I have sometimes watched TSVs where others cover three items but never get round to the fourth or fifth.

Of the visitors, I don't normally watch jewellery but I have seen that Aurora chap and think he is lovely, as was Honora Ralph. Of course I enjoy watching Rosa (and the late, lamented Steven) and despite really not liking her much at first, I do now rate highly Jemma Forte.

So how tall is Dale?
I think he is the most attractive of the male presenters & easy to watch as he doesn't over ride the guest with me me me all the time.
Agree that Marie Francoise is the prettiest
Personality wise don't think anyone matches up to Leighton or Lenny these days or Stacey from Models Prefer.
Laura Geller is probably the nearest

laura teller seems nice but i have met stacey and she's awful imo

I used to find Anthony Heywood quite attractive back in the day, both in terms of looks and his personality. Can't say any of the current crop do it for me. Tova is my favourite guest, I could watch her for hours on end, recounting her tales of when Ernie and her dined with European royalty in exotic places.

simon biagi is not unattractive he's just very cheesy.

Your taste says he's attractive boffy, I personally find him unattractive and not just because of the cheese either (although that doesn't help) I just really, honest to goodness don't find him attractive.

Latest posts

Back