Ms Franks does it again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill Franks looks really awful tonight. Between the dark tan colour, the chipped nail polish and the truly terrible hair, she is like an old unkempt woman.

She desperately needs a haircut. I'm not of these people who think women shouldn't have long hair when they're older, far from it, if it suits them then stick to it! But that long hair does absolutely nothing for her.

She desperately needs a haircut. I'm not of these people who think women shouldn't have long hair when they're older, far from it, if it suits them then stick to it! But that long hair does absolutely nothing for her.

Her hair is so lank and fine , plus the colour is very bland and boring , she would look much better with some highlights and layers

I wonder if she's been reading this forum and saw comments about her scrawny shoulders and cut-out sleeves? Jill, love, for your own sake get to a hairdresser and get your hair cut and styled. It would take years off you. Oh, and drop the dark tan. You are really well into the mutton years now and you need ALL lines softened - wrinkles, shoulders, arms, face - everything.

I'm sure you'd benefit from a complete makeover if you're brave enough to admit you've got it wrong right now.

:mysmilie_14:Can someone confirm - is it Jill Franks who is forever flicking her fringe hair out of her eyes? Why doesn't the woman get a hairdresser to cut the fringe to a more flattering length? I don't think long fringes in the eyes are a good look at ANY age, as it looks as though you've only got half a face from the nose downwards, and an overgrown, hairy forehead, but in a woman of mature years it's just ridiculous to keep having to shove it away.

Shopperholic, how can you not like SB's chest hair - when it's been on public display for so many years (bit like a museum piece, really)..I confess myself baffled how you can say that (tee hee!)

Euw! Simon Biagi chest hair hair...........I've just brought some of my tea up!

Alison Young - cosmetic dentistry.
Kathy Tayler - speech therapy
Debbie Flint - joker face

Last edited:
:mysmilie_14:Can someone confirm - is it Jill Franks who is forever flicking her fringe hair out of her eyes? Why doesn't the woman get a hairdresser to cut the fringe to a more flattering length? I don't think long fringes in the eyes are a good look at ANY age, as it looks as though you've only got half a face from the nose downwards, and an overgrown, hairy forehead, but in a woman of mature years it's just ridiculous to keep having to shove it away.

Yes she was in full flicking mode last night and it was very distracting. I thought she looked terrible. Quite a few presenters are guilty of hair flicking, you would think the producers would tell them to give it a rest.

From day one we have called her Flicky in our house, in those days it was not her fringe but flicking it from her shoulders every few seconds.

That fringe is terrible.

From day one we have called her Flicky in our house, in those days it was not her fringe but flicking it from her shoulders every few seconds.

That fringe is terrible.
The flicking is terrible and annoys me

Oh and did anyone know that she had extreeeeemly sensitive skin?

On a kinder note, I thought the bright pink top she had on a couple of days ago was lovely, don't know where it is from though

I don't believe, I have ever seen JF wear an item of clothing that appeals to me. As the person who started this thread pointed out, and I wholeheartedly agree, where does JF get off telling us 'someone' ran (didn't walk) up to her asking where she got those damned awful shoulders, which we see with boring regularity in those awful tops, and the tops of her arms in those awful cut out sleeves, which I do not believe anyone suits - not just Jill Franks.

She is so full of it - I agree that she and other presenters, treat the viewing public as if we are all so gullible as to believe some of these stories - sorry Q I don't go for it one iota.

The constant flicking of the hair annoys me also, but I do think she should get rid of that fringe and keep her hair off her face - what it's like on her days off I could care less, but I think it should be swept off the face and definitely cut shorter, such a pity she's not trotting off to France with the other one - that would just make my week.

Last edited:
Maybe that person would have said "where did you get those shoulders? well put the dam things away" if only they had been able to get a word in edge way.

She had her fringe off her face last night, draped to the side with forehead visible. She looked terrible!

She does get on my "wick" when she constantly refers to loving her exercise or jogging, you would think she is the only person in the country over 40 who likes to eat healthily and keep fit.Give it a rest Jill!!

Mind you she is the only person I know who takes their excerise equipment on holiday so she can keep up her regime.

Unlike my good self who looks on a holiday as an opportunity to indulge in the hope that all the walking will offset some of it.

A whole different world!

Caught the end of it last night and whilst we know she is very flexible, she has overdone it a bit and needs a little more meat on her :mysmilie_5:.

What did it for me was the comment during her leg extensions stating that when you have a tan it is not a good look having a white crease mark between the top of your leg and your butt cheek! Can honestly say that it's not something I go looking for or at for that matter...I think I've heard it all now!

Horses for courses isn`t it ? Some women hanker for the scrawny underfed waif look and JF is one of them. It isn`t a look I`d aspire to but sometimes people fill their lives with obsessive exercising and strict dieting and it`s a pity she doesnt exercise such strong discipline when she`s presenting and keep things calmer and more controlled. She`s often like an overexcited puppy who wants to be seen and heard above all else.

I've just tuned in and it's Richard's garden from 7 until 12 (5 hours!!!!) and he is barely standing.

She is just too much for me, and I did see her the other night with that fringe to the side, and I agree she did not have a good look to her, but then again, she is also not someone I would aspire to, so I don't know where she gets off at all. Mind you, she would not be the first woman who over indulges in a fitness regime, or becomes obsessive about it, because of the man in her life - and I may be wrong, but I think she is such a lady.

I hope the day never comes when she stops exercising, because that's when muscle turns to flab - if you exercise you have to never stop doing it.

Latest posts

Back