Ms Franks does it again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady T I so hope you reach a weight and health that you feel is right for you.

I am short and carry excess weight so envy anyone tall and any weight or petite and in proportion but I do know how difficult it is to be underweight as my mum was only 5 - 6 stone and I know she didn't have one single piece of clothing she felt right in.

I've been with Q for 21 years, as you probably have too and for the benefit of other newbies perhaps, that's absolutely correct. Q also sold some really nice gems and jewellery at that time but, whether there is any connection of course, I don't know, but some of the companies who regularly featured were a guy on his own, sorry can't remember his name, but I can see his face right now, and also John and Laura Ramsey who were gem experts, in fact I purchased their beautiful book. Since 9/11 we never saw them again, and I have often wondered if they were victims, or if they just decided no longer to deal with QVC.

They are alive and kicking! http://johnandlauraramsey.com

Jill Franks hair is poker straight again, she obviously wasn't sold on the babyliss perfect curl. She has also put the quacker factory top on over her own top as it is peaking out the top and bottom. I guess she won't be able to take it off quick enough at the end of the show.

I have never seen her look as bored. Not up market enough for our Jill...bless:grin:

As usual Jill strains credibility when referring to her incredibly sensitive skin - while going for such a deep, natural tan.

Spitting out food on a food show could have been avoided if the guest had been informed that no alcohol in any form passes JF's lips.

I know that her health and fitness routines are extremely important to her - it think I recall her saying that she also works as a personal trainer when she's not working at QVC (so learning that she started out as a guest for health & fitness makes perfect sense), and she's used exercise as a saviour after a nasty accident (according to one blog I read last year).

I don't think any of the other QVC presenters are quite so self-obsessed. It really is all about her - with no clue that the things she thinks are so attractive and aspirational about herself are actually anything but.

I first saw her as the guest presenter who sold some kind if facial hair remover. Apparently she had very bad facial hair and was very self conscious about it. Apparently the only thing that got rid of it was the product she was flogging. She had stopped using so that she could do a live demonstration. Now she's a proper presenter what's the betting she'd let her facial hair grow again?

Jill's nails looked so much nicer wearing (briefly) the Joan Collins pink polish imo.

Jill must have applied Joans pink lipstick and blotted most of it back off as it was barely noticeable her nails looked nice though. I thought amazingly Joan seemed to have warmed to Jill despite her not embracing the 'in your face' lip look.

Last time Joan was on QVC and with Catherine I thought Catherine looked stunning and so much younger with Joans makeup and the prominant lip surprised. I'm surprised she doesn't go for that look more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back