My first Diamonique ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

meerkat

Registered Shopper
Just received this tanzy copy and it looks fabulous. £21.50. It's actually a little more violety in real life, but that doesn't show so well on the photos.

Apologies for the state of my skin, it doesn't like the cold weather...thank goodness for Neutrogena!

Attachments

• IMG_1983.jpg
    IMG_1983.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1827.jpg
    IMG_1827.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 174
i've got to say i have never bought so much jewellery before qvc. they really are good value for money specially that price point.

Apologies for the state of my skin, it doesn't like the cold weather...thank goodness for Neutrogena!

Ring is obviously very pretty then, as I never noticed your skin at all.......'course once I read the whole post & saw you'd specifically mentioned it, I had to go back & have a look......! :D

What a lovely ring Meerkat.. I love that style & the colour is beautiful.. Looks fab on you're finger :)

course ....... I had to go back & have a look......! :D

Ouch! she keeps those claws sharp :p

Lovely ring, Meerkat - I've only bought "diamond" Diamonique which I don't wear cos they're not real :rolleyes: But with tanzanite, that'd be different - the one thing that puts me off that lovely stone is that it's so soft, one would have to take care of it - not in one's nature ;) But Diamonique is very hard so you've got a better deal than with the real thing :)

clemenzina

Thanks all, I can't stop looking at it! It is also made very nicely, and the stones cut well...no windows in sight thankfully!

Kitten

:eek: no, don't look, you could use them as sandpaper!!! They are better now, after a few gallons of cream. Phew. ;)

Latest posts

Back