My Friend Wants To Know....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
so... my "friend" was wondering, if you ordered something... not mega expensive but but more than 50 quid, and it didnt turn up, and rang CS and they sent you the declaration form, and filled it in, and they sent a replacement which you sign for, and 5 days later, the ORIGINAL turns up, along with another item you ordered which you signed for both....

would QVC know that my "friend" had two of the same item delivered and therefore should really send one of them back?

or not?

:27:

tell your friend to claim that ali k told her to give the spare one too her son's teacher for christmas and not fes up to it

me, i am too honest and would let em know

They wouldn't even be able to check if it wasn't a signed for item so your "friend" should keep schtum. :behindsofa: :59: :pPC:

I ordered a digital camera years ago and it was never delivered so contacted customer services got my refund only to find it under a shrub in the garden 3 months later when the leaves had fallen off along with dozens of other goodies taken by the dog:11:. I dried it out and used it for ages before DD lost it on a school trip. I never call QVC to let then know:11:

I ordered a digital camera years ago and it was never delivered so contacted customer services got my refund only to find it under a shrub in the garden 3 months later when the leaves had fallen off along with dozens of other goodies taken by the dog:11:. I dried it out and used it for ages before DD lost it on a school trip. I never call QVC to let then know:11:

OMG how bad is that leaving it in your bush lol

If I was your "friend", (and I would very much like to be if that's what happens to them) I'd keep me mouth shut too!

Ali x

A similar thing happenned to a friend of mine. She rang CS to tell tham that the "lost" parcel had turned up, the person she spoke to at CS basically said "we've never had this conversation" & put the phone down on her.

She was quite happy....

Is he a Retriever or a receiver!!! Love him, he's obviously been listening to QVC and was amassing his 'stockpile'!

It was my understanding that QVC claim for losses in transit from the carrier, so it would only be an issue if the same carrier company delivered both items and could trace it back.

If your friend still has the packaging, check the recorded delivery code on Royalmail.com and it'll show whether or not it's tracked as delivered. The new hand held jobbies the postie uses can scan in more than one RD parcel and you now only have to sign on the screen once for all deliveries. If it was a courier...goodness only knows how their systems work.

Waiting for hand held jobbies remarks in 3..2..1

Jude x :27:

Latest posts

Back