Nails inc tsv 9th dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone had the dispatch email for this? I haven't yet, only the confirmation of me order!
Just thought they would have been on their way by now!!

Xx

They are currently hid in my Daughters school bag, out the way of DH's eye's ;) he's off out soon so ill report back later :D

Am I to assume MrRosie doesn't approve of your spending? Mr Loveheart thinks I am bonkers with my forum and qvc addictions.

Am I to assume MrRosie doesn't approve of your spending? Mr Loveheart thinks I am bonkers with my forum and qvc addictions.

LOL he doesnt mind really, but i ordered some LE stuff a couple of days before, so didnt dare mention the Nails Inc stuff!

If a card is left i usually get " have you ordered MORE make up" with this look on his face :rolleyes:

LOL he doesnt mind really, but i ordered some LE stuff a couple of days before, so didnt dare mention the Nails Inc stuff!

If a card is left i usually get " have you ordered MORE make up" with this look on his face :rolleyes:

I share a computer with Mr LH so I have to delete all my messages from QVC regarding my parcels before he can see them. When they are delivered I then hide them in the wardrobe until he is out of the way. Sometimes he catches me out but I say I have had it/them for ages.
Tell us what you think of the colours when you can.

I share a computer with Mr LH so I have to delete all my messages from QVC regarding my parcels before he can see them. When they are delivered I then hide them in the wardrobe until he is out of the way. Sometimes he catches me out but I say I have had it/them for ages.
Tell us what you think of the colours when you can.

Hahahahahahaha you sound like me with shoes!! LOL

Ok have had a little play and the colours are lurvly :) me likey lots!!

Have decided to do me nails the teal colour, its really nice.

The only complaint i have is with the mini's!! They have sent 2 bottles of the Jermyn Street, instead of the red one GRRRRRRRR:mad: so have gave the spare to my Daughter!

Hahahahahahaha you sound like me with shoes!! LOL

Ok have had a little play and the colours are lurvly :) me likey lots!!

Have decided to do me nails the teal colour, its really nice.

The only complaint i have is with the mini's!! They have sent 2 bottles of the Jermyn Street, instead of the red one GRRRRRRRR:mad: so have gave the spare to my Daughter!

I liked the teal colour but didn't go for the TSV. It's really annoying you didn't get the red one. If you phoned CS they would tell you to return the whole set. I'm glad you like it anyways. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back