Nails inc tsv 9th dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

2 SETS, 2 SETS,!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes

I have just seen that jabba has bought 2 of the Elemis TSV's as well as copious amounts of champagne. So I am not at all happy with her.:mad::(:(

To be fair loveheart I am only paying for one of the Nails Inc TSVs my 23 year old daughter wanted one for Christmas and she is paying for one for her friend for a birthday present for her January birthday!

The champers I can defend as it is for the Hutt household this Christmas

:drink::drink:

Another one who thinks Nails Inc are rubbish.

By the way not to be nasty, but what is with the blond woman in QVC ad and those eyebrows?????????:eek: To get that shape you would have to be blind drunk and get the cat to pluck them.

To be fair loveheart I am only paying for one of the Nails Inc TSVs my 23 year old daughter wanted one for Christmas and she is paying for one for her friend for a birthday present for her January birthday!

The champers I can defend as it is for the Hutt household this Christmas

:drink::drink:

.....and the Elemis?
The Hutt household will be rocking at christmas with all that champers.:cool:

By the way not to be nasty, but what is with the blond woman in QVC ad and those eyebrows?????????:eek: To get that shape you would have to be blind drunk and get the cat to pluck them.

I agree Donna. Her eyebrows have taken on a life of their own.

I find Nails Inc doesn't last nearly as long as Leighton Denny, even with the bottom and top coats? When I wear LD, my nails stay intact. The minute I wear anything else, they all start to split :confused:. I will stick with the forklift driver who incidentally, did he have coloured contact lenses in the other week or was he 'hyper'? His eyes were on stalks and he yapped/fidgeted like a mad thing? I was a little bit unsure of what was happening there......

I'm tempted-my remaining weakness is Nail Polish.

Like to change polish fairly frquently-so as long as it applies OK lasts a couple of days, it's fine with me.

Have other polishes including Essies, OPI and China Glaze that sometimes apply streaky or seperate-seems to vary from 1 bottle to another.

Well....if you have enough badly applied botox you can get the dreaded Bat Brow. (I'm just sayin...) :D

Hello, I'm hearing this and not liking it LA.:mad::(

I knew you wouldn't honey, but if I still have space in my "3 items a month" plan when this TSV rolls around then I won't feel bad. I promise to tot up all the items I like and compare that list with the corals and oranges etc that I know I won't use and make an informed and rational decision.

I don't need it of course - but if I let that stop me I'd never buy anything.

The last of my stockpile went off in shoeboxes to the Barnardos appeal for pressies for homeless teenagers in our area so it's going to hard to guilt-trip me when I'm still feeling so virtuous! ;):D:eek:

.....and the Elemis?
The Hutt household will be rocking at christmas with all that champers.:cool:

I wanted to try the Elemis cleanser with my clarisonic loveheart, and as it was on buy more save more it seemed more fiscally sound to buy 2 :laugh::laugh:

The Hutt household will indeed be rocking this Christmas, its the first time in 10 years that I am off Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so celebrations will be called for :drink::drink:

I shall probably feel the vibrations in Ballyskeagh!

Was in Dublin this weekend and for the first time ever had a manicure with Nails Inc. Went for Kensington Palace. Looked fabulous until I got home last night and started chopping veggies but it's still OK. Must have a look at the TSV. But I know I wouldn't have the patience to use bottom and top coats and all the rest of it so it would never look as good as a professional do!

Love the little bottles but the other colours are too out there for me!

I got a box of small bottles a few months ago and they were rubbish! I will definately be sticking to OPI and Leighton Denny.

Nails Inc 11 Piece Party Perfection Collection
Item Number: 229373
QVC Price £24.00
Today's Special Value Price £19.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Match your nails to your party outfit with this Nails Inc set, boasting the hottest nail shades this season. There are seven Nail Varnishes (each 10ml) in Barker Street (coral), Beaumont Street (dark pink), Portman Square (purple), Portland Place (green), Paddington (burgundy), Victoria Street (silver) and Warwick Avenue (pale pink). You'll also get four handbag-sized Nail Varnishes (each 4ml): Caviar Top Coat (clear), Jermyn Street (beige), Aspen (red) and South Molton Street (pale pink), each with a glitter finish. Comes with a chic silver gift box.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229373

Wish Julia would stop shuffling the bottles around, it's like watching a game of checkers.

I want to see the colours and their application not a board shuffling game:(

I'm F.A.R.Ting. I thought the teal was more of a blue and I already have a couple of the colours (albeit mine don't have glitter - but my teenage daughter has some glitter topcoats I could borrow if I got desperate to glitter up my fingernails!)

I already have a grey I'm loving (Zoya Freja) and a green I'm loving (Zoya Irene) and a signature red that I know suits me (OPI Marooned On The Subway).

I only usually wear hot pinks and oranges for that 3 weeks a year when I have a tan so They'd have to go up on The Bay for sale, and I don't paint very well with mini bottles so that's me dissuaded basically! :D

Phew! :D

PS: Am somewhat tempted by 228969 though!

very good value but i only like a few of the colours and really don't like the glittery varnishes. I'm f.a.r.ting.

Latest posts

Back