New Forum Members

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was afraid to look at the thread when is seen the title, just incase, but glad i did now. And thank you
very much BurlyBear. Nice to be here and appreciate the kind thought :happy:

Was afraid to look at the thread when is seen the title, just incase, but glad i did now. And thank you
very much BurlyBear. Nice to be here and appreciate the kind thought :happy:

SparklyBarbs its really lovely to have you on here.
:flower:

Always good to have new opinions and points of view. Keeps the forum fresh.

And hello from me too Bookworm. A big welcome to you :handshake:

Loveinamist, thats a brill welcome, outshines anything i could do. Will have to try and learn those "thing" on the computer

Easy peasy SB. In the message place click 'go advanced' (before or after your message doesn't matter) and on the right hand side the Smiley list comes up and you can opt for 'More' choices. When the page comes up just make sure your cursor is in the right place on your message first so when you choose a Smiley it appears in the right place where you want it in your message. You will get the hang of it in no time. The smaller list in 'quick reply' next to the 'A text box' above your message (the smiley face) gives you fewer Smiley's to choose from. Have fun. BTW, everyone hates this one :mysmilie_512: because he is so sad! I seem to use him a fair bit LOL!

Didn"t like to join the "Drop" too soon , as i thought maybe there was a sort of time
limit, and maybe you"d all rather we posted a while, if you see where i"m coming
from.

Barbara

Oh thanks Loveinamist, thats good to know. Will have fun experimenting :giggle: a
boring one for now he he

Didn"t like to join the "Drop" too soon , as i thought maybe there was a sort of time
limit, and maybe you"d all rather we posted a while, if you see where i"m coming
from.

Barbara

No time limit. The drop is great fun - lots of different sections, health and beauty, sports, pets... And loads more. Come on over to the dark side!

Hi, have browsed on this forum for about a year but was a bit shy to post. Love reading all the comments on here especially as quite a few of members have views similar to myself. (lol) Hopefully now I've posted a few things I won't be too shy and will be able to join in and have a good blab about QVC. I like the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinions and that while we might not all agree on the same things you seem a really nice friendly lot.:handshake:

Welcome to all the newbies. I have not ventured over to the 'dark side'. Maybe I'll wander over and join!

Latest posts

Back