New Hairdo....loving it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have to agree,just turned over and Kathy is presenting.She always used to have her hair short and although I like longer hair,short really suits her.
Kathy is looking slimmer too.

had to flick telly on when I read your post madaunty and doesn't she look great! I've always said I liked her with a shorter pixie-type cut and this is the sort of thing, she looks so much better than with the longer straight "do", and much younger than her years.

I prefer her longer style I'm afraid. I'm not a fan of short hair on anybody and if someone does happen to suit it short I think they always look even better with it long. Kathy still looks nice ~ just much nicer with it longer.

I'm sorry to disappoint you girls but she said in the morning show that its a wig.

Well, if that's the case, she should realise how good it looks and keep it. So there! :nod:

Before I posted, I wondered
:wonder: if that was the case and had a quick shufty through the days schedule for a Ken Paves coming up, but not seeing one, made the assumption it was a new do.:mysmilie_465:

Sorry but i didn't like it all. My initial thought was "what has she done to her hair" She has a beautiful face and her longer(real hair) looks much softer and ,imo ,makes her look younger.

Kathy's new hairdo

Just sat down to watch some bare minerals & kathys hair looks fab, I really like it , suits her

I thought she looked much younger,fresher and slimmer.Although she used to have short hair,it wasn't done with any style in mind - it was just short sometimes cropped and spikey - her longer hair and the painful process of growing it,was definitely worth it for her,to get rid of that dated style - but this is a much fresher short style that she should go for.

I always thought the shorter hair style suited her much better. Unfortunately, it always appeared to be in need of a comb. I expect the longer style is a little easier to manage says she who sticks her up in a twist most days!

saw cathy this a.m & thought WOW her hair looks great, takes years off her & then she said it is a wig. Well Cathy have your hair cut that way & take 'friend' Julia with you.

I saw Cathy this morning and I thought how gorgeous her hair was and how I'd like mine like that. Then she said it was a Ken Paves. I may just have to tune in.

CC

saw cathy this a.m & thought WOW her hair looks great, takes years off her & then she said it is a wig. Well Cathy have your hair cut that way & take 'friend' Julia with you.

Wish she'd take me with her too as my hairs like a birds nest at the minute lol! But agree, it really suits her like that, I think she's lovely anyway

thought she looked good and was quite surprised when she said it was a wig. I might watch, I've always fancied getting a wig or a hair piece but am not brave enough, I imagine all sorts of disasters, ranging from it looking totally fake and like a dead hamster plonked on my head or blowing off while small children mock me

I too thought it was her real hair, it's realistic though and suits her so much. She's a very pretty lady and I think she's much better as a presenter than she used to be, she's much more confident and seems a really lovely person. Definitely one of my favourites nowadays, I'd like to see her more on air (particularly instead of Chloe whose voice I can't stand).

Latest posts

Back