New Year Rings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Satis

Registered Shopper
Does anyone remember when the New Year's Day TSV was a ring, with the year engraved into it in Roman numerals? I bought a couple of them; it was a nice idea.

Better than starting off 2009 with something for the kitchen!

Does anyone remember when the New Year's Day TSV was a ring, with the year engraved into it in Roman numerals? I bought a couple of them; it was a nice idea.

Better than starting off 2009 with something for the kitchen!

Yes they were nice never bought one though

I can remember seeing two years in a row with these rings - I nearly bought one but decided against it in the end

MCMXCIX and MM

I went and got them from the jewellery drawer.

I'm pretty sure there was a third year which I missed.

I'd forgotten all about them; they're nice chunky rings; a bit snug now though...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

MCMXCIX and MM

I went and got them from the jewellery drawer.

I'm pretty sure there was a third year which I missed.

I'd forgotten all about them; they're nice chunky rings; a bit snug now though...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Can you post a piccy Satis love to see them x

Well, here are the New Year rings. I think it was a good idea; something a bit special.

CIMG0344.jpg

This is the 1999 one, which is better because the Roman numeral is long and more interesting than just MM! By the way, they are gold, I just put them in a silver box to photograph.

CIMG0342.jpg

And here's a sneaky picture of Lucrezia Borgia with her beloved Ducky...

CIMG0294.jpg

...and helping Millie in the garden.

CIMG0285.jpg

Bonding!

CIMG0260.jpg

ooooh I like the rings, pity they don't still do them, would like one in silver. They would make an unusual wedding band.

Love the pics of Lucrezia especially the one snuggled up on the sofa :1:

Forget the rings - im in love with youre pooch [she is beautiful] and doesnt she just know it , bet she always poses for the camera!!!!

Forget the rings - im in love with youre pooch [she is beautiful] and doesnt she just know it , bet she always poses for the camera!!!!

Thank you! And yes, I'm afraid she's a dreadful show-off. Comes from being Italian...

I bought those two - one was for the millenium and the other was the year before. They weren't particularly good quality though - quite scooped out at the back. Still going strong though :1:

Pauline x

Latest posts

Back