not as many as i would of liked the gremlins got the rest... lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mariek

Registered Shopper
I have had a few gremlins in the basket this week so only 3 came home !!!! all being well the rest will follow

lemon quartz pendant ,love the size and colour of this im now a true convert, so had to hae earrings to match ,so soz im awful at pics, now i need a ring any suggestions ???
got the pearl earrings for mom for her xmas cracker ,but id like them so we will see .......
And a pic of the "alien " ring, sits nice onhand sister now has it ...

Attachments

• 102_0660.jpg
    102_0660.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 102_0659.jpg
    102_0659.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 221
  • 102_0658.jpg
    102_0658.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 222
Lovely pieces Marie. Have the alien ring and wear it a lo. Hope you receive your other goodies soon.

The lemon quartz pendant was one of 12 items I received today & I have to say the star of the lot. The stones are so vibrant they are almost juicy!

Lovely pieces Marie - lemon quartz is such a "cheery" gem. I can't let you off with the pics though - they're just about as bad as mine!! :Laughing1:

Fab stuff Marie.......I would say that coz my LQ pendant should be with me tomorrow!!lol

The earrings match beautifully,good choice,and the pearl ones for your mum I wear loads,she will love 'em.

I have been considering the alien ring but keep filling me basket with other stuff......damn Rocks!!!!:54:

Enjoy them all xxxxx

Lovely pieces Marie - lemon quartz is such a "cheery" gem. I can't let you off with the pics though - they're just about as bad as mine!! :Laughing1:

:54: you mean you cant see the colour ,cut and clarity thru my pics !!!!!! gutted i am klos ....lol...i am trying

Nice pieces Marie, can't understand what KB meant about you piccys...they're perfect compared with mine!! (Hence why no-ones seen any of my buys lately....not even OH lol)

Lovely pieces Marie, I must admit Lemon Quartz has surprised me, its so nice. I now need a ring (not HUGE) and earrings in silver to match my stuff lol

Alien ring? hahahaha, what a name. Its been on tonight, very very unusual, I bet lots of people will comment on that.

Lovely earrings for your mums cracker too :1:

I'm not usually a yellow person, but I love the lemon quartz. Another to add to the list!

The alien ring is so unusual - I like it. I think they had the matching pendant on yesterday afternoon and it went for a song. You definitely need the pendant marie! lol

Lovely pieces Marie, and even tho your picture of the Pearly Sputnik (as I like to call it) is a tad blurry, it really does look so much better IRL.

:doggie:

Lovely haul, I bought a similar pendant to that alien ring, I call it the spider pendant :D.

Love your lemon quartz pendant in particular :thumbsup:.

I've got that lemon quartz pendant Mariek - love it - I only do dangly earrings so have a problem finding ones to go with it - silver ones best, I think, with a sort of filigree design to go with the metalwork...I got it to go with my lemon quartz ring YK483 - huge, but looks almost edible! There's another on CR site, XK522 - different shape, but still big...I don't normally go for yellow, but it's a nice fresh colour. Also if you wear the pendant with a bright coloured top, the colour shines through the stone...

Latest posts

Back