Oooo glad i didn't get the hydra serum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm gald I didn't buy the hydra serum here is the response from SBC - nothing wrong with it i guess but its not for me.

"Thank you for your recent enquiry, the Collagen in our Serum is a marine collagen sourced from fishes in the north part of the Atlantic."

:eek:

looks like this serum has had its chips! It's rating on the QVC website will take a dive.

I've skated through this thread and I think I know my plaice but I cod do with going to bed now. My heart and sole isn't into posting any more tonight but, hopefully, I'll sea you all tomorrow when I hope to chip in a bit more! :)

Well, I would like to try it but I dont get paid until next week, so looks like I'll be going down to the prawn-brokers tomorrow. Either that or a loan-shark.

I will have to hide the serum from my sister though, as she always mussels in on any beauty products I shell out on from QVC. When I have a go at her about it, she just clams up.

Actually, the serum might do some good on her trout pout, which she paid for on her husband's Goldfish credit card. She kept carping on about it, until he fell for it hook, line and sinker. Funnily enough, Kevin (her husband) is a Pisces, and my sister is an Aquarius!

Linda

Latest posts

Back