Q repackaged garments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Happy Wednesday
Just received yet another QVC garment which has already been worn and repackaged! Fourth in a row! They are not even subtle about it. Please tell me I'm not the only one?????
I was once sent a pair of Emu boots that was worn by someone else and a top that was obviously worn by someone else:mad: They were both sent back of course

Thankfully everything I’ve ever ordered, in whatever category, has been brand new.

It’s dreadful when they always purport to never sending used goods out because there are too many instances for it to be accidental.

I’d write and submit a review on Trustpilot, deedle. It will go with all the other complaints. They make amusing reading and show how dissatisfied many customers are and yet, in the main, QVC don’t attempt to address the issues.

Thankfully everything I’ve ever ordered, in whatever category, has been brand new.

It’s dreadful when they always purport to never sending used goods out because there are too many instances for it to be accidental.

I’d write and submit a review on Trustpilot, deedle. It will go with all the other complaints. They make amusing reading and show how dissatisfied many customers are and yet, in the main, QVC don’t attempt to address the issues.

I couldn't believe the woman who was complaining about 28 easy payments taken from her card. She did ramble a bit but it seems she had either lost her purse or it had been stolen but 28 easy pays.
It seems they are now taking credit checks and they had an email regarding easy pay stating the option had been removed.
It all reads a bit iffy ,they are stating they had no communications saying they owed money.
It's July this year if anyone wants to look. I wont put the name here.

Many years ago my sister was sent clothing which was obviously a return,because the note was still inside from the previous purchaser on which she had written all her bank details.

And yet QVC still state emphatically that no customer receives a return. 🙄 Returns must might make it into the outlet and are probably sent out when an item’s on waitlist as well, but they should never be sent out when someone orders a brand new item.

Latest posts

Back