Quality of "Made for QVC" Nail polishes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it is often a deliberate marketing ploy to ensure that the viewers cannot go and compare prices elsewhere. I noticed that with the Gtech sweepers on LaQ. I had to enlarge the photos to see the model numbers in the photos.

Sometimes we get a bargain on QVC - this Smashbox set is really good value. Smashbox 4 Piece Studio Soft Effects Collection 200772. I love it and am having to give myself a good talking to to stop me stockpiling it.

Red Toenails

I spent a delightful two hours this weekend watching a-new-to-me 'ercule Poirot. I am totally immersed in the cars, trains, language and fashions. A cranky dowager referred to some young girl as a "scarlet-toed harl-t". I snorted and looked down, admiring my bright red toesies. What would DearAgatha have written about purple or silver toenails? Crackle finish? |shudder|

I hope your coral goes well - it is a beautiful colour - I will try again with it and if it doesn't go well I will try it on my toes.

Just realised - the Coral I was referring to is not the TSV one/made for QVC one. It is one I bought in a salon last week. Its called 'I eat manely Lobster'. Just twigged that you thought it was the same one as you have. Oops!

I've found that OPI "exclusive" colours are existing colours renamed. About 8-10 years I bought an OPI US exclusive made for Ulta but it was identical to a deep ruby OPI colour I already had. Jude xx

Ulta - one of my favourite stores in Florida. i go most Novembers and my sis gives me a list a mile long of must-haves for her Xmas pressies. Mention of it has reminded me that I've still got 5 months to go !

Linda

Latest posts

Back