QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Once again so many items are items they have had for the last few years :rolleyes:

I bagged the Murano Necklace so far, not much else has appealed to me so far.

Q Active and Q Mobile don't seem to recognise any of the numbers.

The ball and bow earrings are on the web now

Set of Three Bow & Ball Drop Earrings

Breast Cancer Care Price
£8.75

QVC Price
£12.50

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£2.95

Get three looks in one and show your support for Breast Cancer Care with this set of pretty earrings. Each pair features a sweet ball and bow design that has a total drop of about 26mm. The ball has a highly polished finish and the bow has a textured look with a single crystal nestled in the centre. You'll get a silver-tone pair, a gold-tone pair and a rose gold-tone pair. Earrings secure with a shepherd's hook.

thank you, had to ring CS as qcut didn't recognise the number..again!

ohh eww that shirt on now I have had before, really nasty nylon

your lucky cs let you order they wouldnt let me order and i had to go through the normal phone number

Lulu's Time Bomb Youth Juice Secret Oil

Breast Cancer Care Price
£21.00

QVC Price
£30.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.45

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review

Revitalise your skin from top to toe with Lulu's Time Bomb Youth Juice Secret Oil. This hydrating oil (60ml) is a dynamic blend of natural olive, iolba, sweet almond, macadamia and kuku nut oils, which helps to replace the sebum lost by the skin as we age. Rich in vitamins E and C, the oil will give your body a glowing radiance and suppleness.

Tonight is horrendous, I am watching in hope of something good.

Any idea how much the OPI set is?

I bought the lee sands bracelet in the end cos i didnt see anything else and wanted to donate.

hopefully it will pick up in this hour when most people will be home from work and turning on the tv etc

Latest posts

Back