QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those earrings have been on for the last two years!
Ended up having to phone QVC to place an order as hardly anything is showing up online.
Got the Liz E,BE,B&W brooch & the Elemis discovery set.
Not really fussed with anything else except the earphones which the cs girl said was sold out!

Ended up having to phone QVC to place an order as hardly anything is showing up online.
Not really fussed with anything else except the earphones which the cs girl said was sold out!

CS girl told me that the earphones are up later, but will appear as sold out until they appear on screen to stop 'greedy people grabbing more than they need' :11:

Hope everyne who is buying online has remembered to do it through quidco!

I've got the Murano heart pendant so far :1:

Hi Marzy, how much was the elemis?

Twenty something pounds,Evangel.Can't remember the exact amount & sorry for not quoting you but pages are taking ages to load!

Last edited:
The silk route pendant was on last year (bought the gold tone last year), but think it's possibly cheaper this year.

Siren, I've got a LG in my basket if you want it just tell me when to release it and good luck. it''s 220817

Lavender Jade Diamond Accent Ring 14ct Gold

Breast Cancer Care Price
£80.00

QVC Price
£213.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Enter a world of smooth, precious sparkle with this captivating band! It's made from fine 14 carat yellow gold and boasts a gorgeous lavender jade centrepiece (6mm by 12mm) that's channel set at the head of the ring. With grooved detail to the shoulders and diamond accents in rhodium-plated bands on each side, it offers irresistible sophistication. The ring has a polished shank is presented to you in a pouch. Total diamond weight: 0.03 carat.

Latest posts

Back