• Jilly Halliday

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Jill Franks

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Claire Sutton

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went for Julia. I know she has faults (don't we all) but she is a very good presenter, She does inform you about the products, asks questions of the guests etc So, all in all, for me she is the queen bee!

Inge

I voted for Kathy Tayler ~ she's the only one who never annoys me. She's like a breath of fresh air compared to most of them.

I went for Julia. I know she has faults (don't we all) but she is a very good presenter, She does inform you about the products, asks questions of the guests etc So, all in all, for me she is the queen bee!

Inge

Ditto,Inge,the best by a mile :mysmilie_497:

Ali Young's the one that got me hooked on QVC so she has the edge over Pipa who's a close second. Poor Anne Dawson. :giggle:

The QVC 'Senior' Fillies Stakes?

Ooh, perhaps we should have had a little flutter on this 'Fillies' Boxing Day race at Kempton Park? :happy:

I think my money's on an outsider........:tongue:

alison young. she has done a lot to promote beauty products on tv which i believe to be an achievement in itself.

As much as I'm keen on Kathy/Debs flint, I had to go with Pippa. I didn't really have an opinion on her either way before, but this year I've enjoyed a few shows of hers - so I voted for her based on a great on-screen personality and her great entertainment value this year.

Ha ha, I voted for Caramel! It was a hard decision but at least she comes across as sweet natured & happy & she hasn't actually got to the downright lies & BS stage of most of the others, she just stands there chirping away, asking dimbo questions & nodding amicably, harmless & reasonably non-irritating!

It would have been Julia (she's an excellent presenter in nearly every respect) but she's been very silly of late & this cost her a vote - she was unneccessarily awkward when on with On-dray-ah recently & then the silly twirling round in a Kirks Folly tablecloth yipping on about it being the small/medium & then (aided & abetted by the nitwit guest!) trying to then claim it was miles too big when they discovered it was actually the much bigger size one! Pathetic Julia, you're better than this, stop it, just stop it, ok.....?

:dull:

Julia is now in the lead with 2 votes. I'm actually suprised Ali Keenan didn't do very well, indeed i didn't vote for her myself, and
i'm suprised at how unpopular some of the others are, just shows you, you we all see different things in different people, which
is good

Latest posts

Back