QVC Outlet - Now on eBay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you put the telephone number of the QVC Ebay shop into Google, you will notice that the same number appears for other Ebay shops and also for businesses in Farnworth, near Bolton.

Buying stuff cheap and reselling on ebay isn't new, but I hope you're wrong about the pushing and grabbing. I've visited the Warrington store and haven't seen anything like that going on, though that's not to say it doesn't.

I went to Birchwood recently and picked up a few bits and went to the till too pay. There was a lady with a basket full of about fifty clothes items at one till and a man at another with loads of items he had brought back getting refunds and they were taking ages on the till. I got so fed up of waiting i said to OH 'Feck this i can't be bothered' and put my bits on the counter and walked out.
I thought they looked like Ebay sellers gathering a haul and bringing back unsold items. I suppose the shop does not care as long as they shift stock and if they tip off friends i bet they get a cut.

Buying stuff cheap and reselling on ebay isn't new, but I hope you're wrong about the pushing and grabbing. I've visited the Warrington store and haven't seen anything like that going on, though that's not to say it doesn't.

I`ve been a few times although not in past twelve months and didn`t see any of it either when I was there ..but there maybe special times when things are released

and it happens then???

I seem to remember there being lenghty discussions on here regarding the battle field in the outlet stores between the e bayers and the normal punters.

Hi
I am a new member and only joined because this post came up in a google search. Never been to the outlet store but would like to go. Not keen on getting in to a fight with other shoppers though :)

Just to let you all know, they have some new products on like they said they would when they sent me a message a few weeks back. Not an awful lot but so e beauty products this time. I'm looking for more bedding though and no sign yet :(

Latest posts

Back